Not a Fool

[A/N]: first of all, thank you a bucket for 14K+ reads and all your votes, I mean I never expected this much but thank you for liking my poorly written book😭😭😭😭😭

anyways, did you notice that I changed the book cover? how's it tho? my skills suck but i think it's nicer than the older one😅😅

~~~~~~~

10 minutes. 20 minutes. Maybe half an hour? Maybe one hour.

Beomgyu doesn't know how long he stood there, waiting for the door to open.

"Open the door, Taehyun! I still love you", he presses his forehead against the door and mutters softly as more tears roll down his cheek, the bouquet and the food long forgotten on the floor.

"He isn't in there", a familiar voice draws attention and Beomgyu instantly turns around, only to scrunch his nose at the presence.

"What are you doing here, Sewoon?"

"I live here, hyung", he answers. "In fact, I'm the one who should be asking you, what are you doing here? Or maybe what have you been doing here with Taehyun almost every night?", he raises an eyebrow.

"First thing! Don't call me hyung", Beomgyu scoffs. "And second thing! How long have you been stalking us, you creep?"

"I didn't stalk you, I was only stalking Taehyun. He didn't even know I lived in this building or else you both won't be eating each other's faces here", Sewoon states to which Beomgyu rolls his eyes.

"Now that I think about it, you weren't here for a couple of weeks after you got a girlfriend", Sewoon continues. "I last saw you that one night when you were almost crying and closed the door loudly"

Beomgyu was practically glaring at the male in front of him, making him chuckle. "Don't get me wrong okay? I didn't mean to stalk him till that late. I was just putting out the dustbin so-"

"I don't want to hear your bullshit, you stalker!", the older hisses.

"Have you finally broken his heart or what? Why did he suddenly decide to go away?"

G-Go away? Beomgyu whips his head towards the other male, confusion tainting his features.

"Oh! You didn't know that he left this place, did you? Poor you!"

That was the last thing Beomgyu heard before grabbing Sewoon and pushing him against the door.

"What do you mean he's left?", he grits his teeth.

Sewoon chuckles again. "Why are you so angry? Is it because I know that you were cheating on your girlfriend? Or is it because I know your small dirty secret? That you too like boys?"

Beomgyu was already tense, thanks to everyone. And this guy in front of him was pissing the hell out of him. His hands around the boy's neck were just tightening but thanks to Sewoon's stars, someone was about to pass by and Beomgyu had to leave him.

"Coward", Sewoon snorts bitterly, rubbing his neck. "Go find out yourself", he says before running away.

Beomgyu, with fire burning up his veins, picks his stuff from the floor and makes a run. At this moment, despite everything, he can only think of one person. That's the last hope for him. May the world burn down but he can always lean on his hyung.

Non-stop tears roll down as he runs for the nth time today, takes the stairs and presses the bell before the door of a certain apartment opens.

"Yeonjun hyung...", he hugs the male who's quite surprised to see him at this hour and breaks down.