I Like You

[A\N]: Okay, I didn't forget about this, I was just having a break.

Anyways, let's look back to the past once more.
~~~~~~

"Gaaahh! It's so boring without our hyungs", Hueningkai rants.

As Soobin and Beomgyu finished their middle schools, it was just Hueningkai and Taehyun left.

"Don't worry. We only have some months left as well. And then we can join them again. I kinda miss Yeonjuniee hyung's lame jokes", Taehyun pats the taller, trying to cheer him up as they were just walking past the students in the school grounds.

"True! But for me, Beomgyu hyung will always remain the mood maker. I'm so sad that I don't get to spend much time with him now", Hueningkai stomps his feet while linking arms with the smaller male.

Taehyun becomes a little flustered at the mention of the older. "Aahh yeah"

A few days ago, Taehyun hosted a small get-together in his apartment. It was his birthday. 

Chitter chatter filled in all over his small place as he’d invited over his hyungs and Hueningkai with some of his classmates. Beomgyu had suggested the idea. It wasn't that bad. He was finally opening up and mixing with people, not much but just his project partners and such. They had fun and Taehyun experienced it after a long time.

When the party was over and everyone else left, Beomgyu decided to stay behind and offered to help with cleaning. Although he said that he could do it alone, his hyung just didn't listen to him.

He and the blonde had cleaned up everything together when suddenly the latter pulled him to the couch in the living room to talk about something 'important'.

Taehyun could easily guess that Beomgyu was nervous about something. 

What could it be?

And when the older was contemplating for the nth time whether to say it or not, Taehyun just got impatient.

"Just say it, hyung. What's making you so nervous?"

"Ugh! Fine", Beomgyu shut his eyes before turning away. “I like y-you”

"W-What?", the younger almost choked on his saliva.

"Yes, it's true. I've liked you for a good while now", the blonde mumbled, turning red. "Do you think you can accept my f-feelings?", he lightly touched Taehyun's hands before the younger yanked his hands away and stood up.

"What are you even saying, hyung?", Taehyun asked, turning his back, not able to process the information.

Beomgyu stood up as well and hugged the smaller male from behind.

"Hey, I know that you like me too. We both like each other"

"No! I don't. I can't-", the brunette tried to reply before getting cut off.

"Is something bothering you, Hyunie?", The older turned him around to see such a blushing Taehyun.

"I just c-can't", Taehyun freed himself from the grip and ran to his room to lock himself up. Beomgyu ran behind the younger as well but couldn't get into the room and sighed against the door.

He understood that the younger wasn't really a person who showed his emotions out so he guessed that he needed some space to think even though it was very clear that he surely had feelings for the older. So he let him think properly before he left the place mumbling sweet words but getting no answer from the other side of the door. If he hadn’t seen the younger enter the room, he would’ve easily mistaken that there wasn’t anyone inside it.