First Priority

Taehyun laid on the bed with Beomgyu over him, supporting himself with his one hand and one knee. Their eyes closed, fingers entangled and heads tilted, ready to close the gap.

The moment the door clacks, their eyes shot open and heads whip towards the door to see a startled Soobin.

Unlike in the presence of Yeonjun, Beomgyu didn't move even an inch away from Taehyun this time. Yet, he was a bit embarrassed for his current position and he noticed Taehyun avoiding Soobin's eyes, so he slowly detached himself from the younger.

Once he's standing properly, he helped Taehyun sit up and faced Soobin's fuming eyes.

"What were you trying to do, Beomgyu?" Soobin deadpans.

"I...I was just-"

"You promised me if he wasn't ready, you would respect his decision!"

Taehyun looks back and forth at the two while Beomgyu panics, "Yeah I know-"

"Woah, hold on!" the raven-haired raises a hand as he walks closer before continuing, "You weren't forcing him, were you?"

"What!? No, I- Hyung, why do you think of me so lowly?" Beomgyu hisses, annoyed. Sure, he would take every insult thrown at him for hurting Taehyun earlier but the idea of him forcing or doing anything wrong that would make Taehyun uncomfortable boiled his blood.

"Because I don't trust you, Gyu. I don't trust you at all"

Both the males were face to face, breathing heavily. Their little argument was vehement enough to alarm the others, resulting in them already crowding in the room.

Taehyun, however, gulps while taking steps towards his two hyungs. He fully understands Soobin's concerns as he had trusted the wrong person twice in the past, despite the older's warnings. He knows Soobin is a very protective hyung and he thanks the universe for having a friend like him. Hence, he also knew after whatever had happened to him, Soobin wasn't lenient with anyone who even talked to him rudely.

But more than anything, he knew Beomgyu didn't deserve to be treated like this. Call him lovestruck, or whipped, or maybe foolish but he just knew that the older really wanted to make an effort for him. He's waited too long for this, for Beomgyu to finally make him feel loved.

"Soobin hyung, he wasn't forcing-"

But he's cut off when Soobin suddenly pushes Beomgyu against the hard cupboard, the ash-blonde instantly reciprocates the action. The others who're standing at the door make their way towards them to stop the ruckus.

"You were the reason he was about to jump off from the fucking 15th floor!" Soobin shouts, grabbing Beomgyu's collar.

Beomgyu freezes, so does Taehyun. They look at each other and the older gives him a look of disbelief with a mixture of fear before looking away, his eyes particularly lost.

Is he going to h-hate me now? Taehyun gulps before yelling with his shaky voice,

"Soobin hyung! I had told you to never speak about it", he looks at the raven-haired with hurtful eyes.

Soobin's eyes widen, finally realizing his words. "Taehyun-ah, I'm sorry I-"

"You had promised me, hyung"

Taehyun takes small steps back and Soobin leaves Beomgyu by himself who's still lost in his own headspace before walking towards Taehyun, reaching to calm the other down.

But before anyone can do or say anything, Taehyun's eyes spill the tears he was holding and he runs to the bathroom, closing the door shut. He sits on the floor with his back against the door, crying profusely and all he can hear is his pathetic sobs over the knocks on the door and the string of his name.