Peaches & Cream

Lavender scent?, Taehyun thinks himself too scared to look back before the person flings their arm around and puts their hand against his mouth to prevent any noises. The brunette just wants to escape but he's too weak to free himself from the grip.

But hey? How come the voice and the scent of this person are so familiar? No way. No fucking way, this is-

Before Taehyun can proceed with the analysis, he is pinned against the wall. He can feel this person come closer.

One hand cups Taehyun's face and the other on the back of his head, fingers running through his hair.

Both of them breathe heavily. Although Taehyun was scared, the lavender scent calms his mind slowly.

He can feel his face being pulled forward and chin downward. Suddenly, he feels a pair of lips on his own. He closes his eyes and follows the rhythm, losing it all. The pace fastens and Taehyun wraps his arms around the man to pull him closer.

Those lips deliver love, apology, and desperation. They taste like Taehyun's favorite flavors- Peaches and Cream. And so, he can't stop, he wants to taste every corner of this mouth.

He feels the tip of the other's tongue knock against his lips as if asking for permission. He immediately opens his mouth a little wider to welcome it. Their tongues join together to caress each other. Both of them go deeper and deeper every moment.

What caught Taehyun off guard is getting nibbled on his lower lip. In an instant, he pushes away the person slightly.

"Beomgyu hyung..."

"Hey what happened? You like the Peaches and Cream frappe, don't you? That's why I wanted to have something you like", Beomgyu frowns a little but Taehyun is such a blushing mess right now.

"I'm sorry, hyung. I have been really rude to you for the past days"

"I'm sorry too, Babe. I shouldn't hav-"

"It's okay. You're not the one who should apologize", Taehyun hugs the older tightly. "But hyung, how did you get in?"

Beomgyu let's out a small chuckle, "You didn't lock the backdoor yet"

Taehyun realizes that he was going to but didn't.

"Oh yes! Shit, I forgot. Hyung please uhh- move a little"

"Do that later", with that said Beomgyu pulls him for another passionate kiss.

He grabs Taehyun's thighs and lifts him up. He turns around and makes him sit on the counter, lips still connected.

Taehyun pulls away again.

"Hyunie! Will you please let me kiss those lips in peace?", he kisses the younger's jaw softly, "I missed you, my bub"

"I missed you too, hyung", Taehyun says while pressing his forehead against the older's. "But we might get caught here. Do you wanna drop by my apartment?"

"Sure", Beomgyu thanks the younger internally for reminding him.

They walk together to Taehyun's apartment silently. No much talk, just stealing glances. And when they reach there, it doesn't even take one second for the older to pin the other against the door after locking it properly.

"Mmhm~ hyung, easy!", Taehyun barely breathes out as the ash-blonde cuffs his hands behind his waist to pull him closer and leaves soft kisses on his shoulders and chest above the shirt.

"Did you just moan?", Beomgyu asks, surprised. Because damn! That was so good to hear. But the younger doesn't reply to his question, rather looks away although his cheeks are burning red.