Flashbacks

WARNING: Implied Sex (No Smut or anything Explicit)

[A/N]: I've put Start/End markings to make it easier to understand the flashback.

~~~

<Flashback: START>

It was the third night of Taehyun staying in Beomgyu's house. The two were huddled up on the living room couch, watching a movie on the TV. A blanket wrapped around them as Taehyun lied against Beomgyu's chest. They were peacefully watching the movie until Taehyun suddenly shivered.

"H-Hyung!", he called. Beomgyu turned to see a red hue covering his face, humming so he could continue.

"Your leg suddenly brushed with mine!"

The ash-blonde knitted his eyebrows together, still not getting the point as Taehyun turned redder.

"It...It t-tickles me, hyung"

Beomgyu stared at him for a minute longer with an amused look which only made Taehyun blush more before he broke into laughter.

"That tickles you?" he said between his loud cackles. Taehyun humped and tried to move away.

"Okay okay sorry! I won't laugh", he said in contrast to his actions which only made Taehyun pout more as Beomgyu snuggled closer. "Yaa~ Don't move! I'm not laughing anymore"

"Huh! You're making fun of me", Taehyun rolled his eyes.

They became quiet for a whole minute, focusing back on the movie when Taehyun again felt the same sensation go through his body.

"Hyung~~"

This time Beomgyu burst into obnoxious laughter as he intentionally brushed his toes on Taehyun's foot repeatedly.

"S-Stop it, hyung" Taehyun giggled trying to protest but too occupied with being tickled.

"Oh my god! This is so much fun" Beomgyu increased the pace of his toes before Taehyun lied down on the couch, their loud giggles echoing through the room. Suddenly, Beomgyu's hand brought up his foot, grazing his fingers against the delicate skin. As Taehyun was a giggly-struggling mess at this point, Beomgyu kept tickling his toes, his ankles and then reached up to his calves.

The younger let out a somewhat whiny moan at that, making Beomgyu stop. He looked at the little creature in front him. Taehyun's rosy cheeks, parted lips and disheveled brown hairs made him feel some type of way.

Taehyun noticed this while catching his breath. "What're you looking at?"

Beomgyu pulled him by his knees and let his fingers slip through his t-shirt as he drew soft circles, extracting a low whimper from the other.

"Where else does it tickle you?", Beomgyu asked, his voice playful but deep.

His fingers ran through Taehyun's arms, neck, waist over and over, earning him a few more moans from the other.

"Hyungie! Don't... don't do this", Taehyun giggled, trying to hold back the inappropriate noises.

"But you're liking this, aren't you?"

"It's turning me on"

Beomgyu stopped again to look at him, this time no playfulness visible in his eyes. He crawled forward to capture the younger's lips for a chaste kiss. His fingers kept doing their work, making Taehyun gasp between their kisses to let their tongues caress each other.

They made out passionately, TV noise blurring in the background before Beomgyu felt both of their erection touch, making him pull away with a jolt.