About Us

The next day Taehyun wakes up first. In fact, he couldn't sleep after the conversation.

Last night, he came back after two hours of bawling his eyes out finding Beomgyu already asleep. He had walked up to the older, bent down and moved his ash-blonde bangs from his forehead to place a small kiss.

He was too afraid of falling asleep. Because after everything happened, those voices were gonna go wild in victory. Not that they weren't already invading his head. So he skipped the sleep session.

He takes his bag and packs up whatever he brought with him and quickly leaves the house.

It's just 6 am but he just wanted to leave from there as soon as the dawn hit. He walked faster and faster and finally reached his apartment area.

He went up to his apartment and dialed the password, 1303. He's finally home.

Taehyun takes a quick shower and then flops in his bed knowing that he won't fall asleep now but his school is at 8:30 am. So he just decided to take a nap.

***

Hueningkai woke up and shuffled onto Taehyun's side. But he immediately realized that his friend wasn't present there. He called out a few times but no, it didn't work.

He checked his phone and saw a message from Taehyun. "I left earlier. I'm sorry, I couldn't stay a little longer. See ya in school".

Hueningkai sighed. And after that, his hyungs started to wake up. Soobin started to get off but Yeonjun held him from the back and pulled closer. Hueningkai almost puked.

"Hey! This isn't your bedroom, you gross people", Beomgyu snarled.

"Bitch! You won't know the fun. Your straight ass isn't that capable. Try being gay", Yeonjun said making the other two laugh and cuddled even more to Soobin.

"Hyuka, where's Taehyun? I don't see him anywhere", Beomgyu finally asked, noticing his boyfriend's absence.

"Ah hyung, he left early", he showed the message to all of them.

All of them read it carefully. "Taehyun isn't being himself nowadays. Is something up with him?", Yeonjun asks worriedly.

And everyone shakes their head to 'no'. Even though Beomgyu knew, he chose not to speak.

***

Beomgyu waited at the same place again. He left a message too. But the younger didn't seem to read it. Strange. So he waited for a good 15 minutes more to make sure the younger was okay. But Taehyun never appeared. He then started walking for his other friends. His mind was only filled with guilt.

The moment he stepped on the school grounds, he began asking a certain brunette's classmates if they saw him. As he's 'The' Choi Beomgyu, everyone happily talked and gave whatever information he needed. The friends went up to Taehyun before class started. And the younger was behaving normally. As Beomgyu is the mood maker, he started different conversations among them but Taehyun wasn't having it. He was just literally ignoring the older, except for some small talk. This frustrated Beomgyu too much.

It's their lunchtime already. Beomgyu runs through the hallways, packed with students and enters the cafeteria to meet his friends.

"Guys, I'm sorry I'm late. Actually Ms. Lee need.......ed some help", his last words came very slowly when he saw an unfamiliar face sitting next to Taehyun.

He goes forward and sits across the table with Yeonjun and Soobin. Not that if that face wasn't here, he would sit beside his lover. Because he's too chicken. He's too worried about what if they suddenly hold hands and people get suspicious.