Sneak In

"Kang Taehyun", he says slowly to the receptionist.

"You are?", the female asks, for formalities.

"I'm his f-friend" It feels weird. It really feels weird to call the brunette a friend because practically their close ones already know.

Asking for his ID card, Beomgyu quickly shows it and gets the room number. Room 5013 on the top floor. He even found out that Soobin got the best doctor in the hospital to get him treated which made him sigh in relief. But then, if the older didn't then he would've.

A week has passed by but Taehyun still didn't wake up. Thankfully, it's their vacation and so Yeonjun, Soobin, and Hueningkai can spend more time in the hospital.

They both knew Soobin had a reason to be angry at Beomgyu. Although they could easily sense the desperation in the ash-blonde's voice whenever he called up to request to be there, he just wanted to see Taehyun. But every time they tried to bring up the conversation, Soobin only repeated the same words.

"If you really think he deserves to be here, then go to him and don't come back"

And that shut both of them. It may sound childish but Soobin was always a protective brother for Taehyun. Which unfortunately led to trivial problems between the two oldest. Soobin even pointed out the reason for Yeonjun taking Beomgyu's side is just because they're related by blood.

"You aren't the only one who cares about Taehyun, Soobin! He's like a little brother to me too", Yeonjun snapped as they had just come out of the brunette's room without a good news.

"Yeah? Then stop trying to convince me", Soobin spat back. "There is no chance I'm gonna let Beomgyu go near him ever again"

"Stop being dull headed, Bin. It's not totally his fault", Yeonjun argued in a lower voice, because they were still in the hospital. Although Taehyun's room was in a secluded area, people were still throwing them looks but sadly, something had come up for Hueningkai and he wasn't there to stop them.

"Right! It's actually Taehyun's fault", the taller of the two gulped the lump in his throat. "It's his fault for trusting your brother too much"

And that made Yeonjun much angrier than he already was, which only worsened things. He picked his stuff and dashed out of the place in silence. Soobin was always the one to put others before him, never did the boy ever think about himself first. That's what made the older think. Why was Soobin behaving this way! Why was he being so thick-skinned!

That's how Yeonjun didn't go to the hospital for a few days, leaving his boyfriend hurt. And that's when the distance increased between the two. Hueningkai couldn't take this. He just couldn't see his friends breaking apart this way.

When it was almost the fourth day of their argument, Hueningkai smartly, with very much effort, took Soobin to Yeonjun's apartment and managed to lock them in a room. And told them he didn't have plans to let them out sooner if they didn't solve their matters.

Without any other option, they had to talk it out. Hueningkai could swear that he heard them sobbing and apologizing to each other but decided not to overhear their conversation too much. And he definitely didn't hear them kiss, really.

Soobin disclosed everything to Yeonjun that day. Why he was so protective over Taehyun. Why he couldn't forgive Beomgyu. Why Taehyun had such a closeted personality. Why Taehyun never made friends aside from them. He disclosed every single thing to make the older realize that it was so wrong, so damn wrong happening with Taehyun. All that made Yeonjun really guilty. He cursed himself for not giving a second thought about Soobin's behavior. How couldn't he realize that the bunny-like, innocent boyfriend of his could've had a serious reason to do this.