Don't

"Everything else is more important to him than your existence"

Taehyun looks onto the table where his friends are sitting. Yeonjun and Beomgyu were handed hangover drinks earlier. He sees Beomgyu calming down after puking twice but Yeonjun was somewhat alright because he's a heavy drinker but he's got his boyfriend to take care of him as well. Soobin and Hueningkai were having real hard times with the Choi cousins. Finally, when Hueningkai and Beomgyu return from the washroom, Shin-ae takes the ash-blonde's hands and make him seat, asking if he's feeling okay.

Taehyun has this very strong urge to run to him but he refrains to do so because, of course, his boyfriend may not like it. Besides, he's sure that he isn't needed there and the older seems pretty fine now.

He walks to Seokjin carefully, hiding his weak legs and the dizziness he's feeling. Thankfully, his handsome boss was in a remote area of the café.

"Hyung, can I call it a day here?"

"Sure. But I already told you that it's okay to hang out with your friends. You didn't need to tell me"

"No, I'm heading home. I don't feel too well"

"Really? Should I inform them so that they can help you?", Seokjin asks worriedly.

"I've already done that", Taehyun lies. "No need to bother them anymore"

"Okay then". Worriedness still clear in his voice. "Please take care of yourself and you can have a day off whenever you want", he pats the younger's shoulder before letting him go.

Taehyun uses the back door but before heading out he eyes the ash-blonde one last time. The party mood isn't totally over yet, so he's sure none would notice him.

Little did he know that someone actually looked in his direction and frowned.

The brunette limps his way to his apartment and successfully reaches without tripping on the way. He relaxes under the warm shower and puts on his pajamas. Quickly he plops on his bed. Tired.

Taehyun tries his best to sleep but his head and chest burns. He tries to recall the last time two of them were here. If only Beomgyu showered him with love every day!

But things never happened as Taehyun wanted. Beomgyu surely loved him, Taehyun knew he did but he only shows it whenever he wants to, not whenever Taehyun needs it.

However, he closes his eyes and maybe even for a minute he drifts in sleep.

***

Beomgyu watches the younger to head towards the back door and frowns.

"Excuse me", he gets up when everyone is a little busy while cleaning up. Although there were workers around, Soobin and Shin-ae at least wanted to help because their table was a huge mess.

He makes his way to the counter where Seokjin and the other employees are working.

"Seokjin hyung?"

"Yes?", Seokjin immediately responds.

"Where did Taehyunie go right now?", the ash-blonde asks while looking at the back door.

"You don't know? I thought he told me he has informed his friends", Seokjin mumbles, scratching his neck.

"Aahh he must've told them when I was in the washroom", the ash-blonde smiles awkwardly.

"It's okay. He left early today. He said he wasn't feeling well so I let him. I'm actually thinking of giving him a day off. The boy worked here during his exams as well. He must be really tired", Seokjin mentions while thinking how hard it is for the younger to live by himself.