Crush

Thank God the next morning was a Saturday which means no school day. Beomgyu moved Taehyun to the guest room in the morning, just in case anyone visited.

As expected, Taehyun couldn't leave the bed, let alone walk on his feet. So Beomgyu had to carry him around, not that he minds, he actually loves it. He even made breakfast for the younger before he woke up, thinking he might be tired.

They didn't mention their friends about Taehyun living with Beomgyu for some days because of course, they would ask questions. Not that they won't like them staying together but yeah the first question would be 'Why only Taehyun?' and he isn't ready to answer that. The next thing would be them wanting to hang out in his home which Beomgyu totally wouldn't like because he wanted to spend some alone time with Taehyun. Thankfully, they didn't seem much bothered because they were working their asses off for the upcoming exams.

Hueningkai once called Taehyun to help him with studies before the exam but he managed to change the date saying he had extra shifts of work. And when Yeonjun came to know that Beomgyu's mother was away, he insisted on living with him. But Beomgyu just scoffed saying he's a big boy now. Apparently, Yeonjun found out about Taehyun from Beomgyu's mother and when he was asked, Bemgyu panicked for a moment but then said that Taehyun just met her when she was leaving so he happened to stay with him for a night, nothing more. Yes, they lied to their friends to protect their little secret.

But that one night did bring some changes. That night, they talked like they never did before. Beomgyu shared a lot of his childhood memories and Taehyun came to know he was a little naughty kid. Most of the talking was done by Beomgyu because he is loud af and Taehyun is a very good listener. And he didn't even have much to share. His childhood wasn't really boring but it was mostly oriented with studies and how he and Soobin became friends and all. As he lost his parents at a young age, his memories were mostly with Soobin and some hyungs named Jimin and Yoongi. He didn't want to talk much about himself because he has a dark past and he thought why make the older worry about him when he's so happy. Beomgyu didn't mind because he had a lot to share and at every funny memory both of them laughed like maniacs and the older just stared at the younger for some moments, seeing him giggling like a baby and then kissing his dimple. It was heavenly, for both of them.

They got much closer. Beomgyu would often smile at the younger even though they were with their friends. He would hold hands, intertwine their fingers when no one was watching. He even sits with Taehyun at lunch. And the thing Taehyun loves the most is, Beomgyu kisses him when they are in school. Of course, not in front of everyone. And no, they didn't come out. But it was enough.

Beomgyu often sneaks and makes an excuse to take away Taehyun from the class and then lock themselves on that school terrace. And when they're in this small world of theirs, he kisses Taehyun like no other day. Not that he normally doesn't but he used to avoid going too far when they were in school.

And when he did it for the first time, Taehyun reminded him that they might get caught but the older surprised him by saying something he has always wanted to hear.

"Let them see. Right now, I just need you" and with that said he kissed him even deeper.

Taehyun was more than happy the whole day. Maybe, he can finally come out with me sooner. He was happy that the voices were getting quieter. He just wished things to be just like this.

***

It's their last hangout before the semester exams. They gathered up at the Café Magic. And today Beomgyu sat beside Taehyun. Although Beomgyu was just sitting by him recently, their friends didn't seem to notice it or maybe just let it be.