Promises

[A/N]: i'm so sorry for updating late. it's just something happened and the drafts for the upcoming chapters got deleted :( i don't know if i'll be updating as i used to but i'll try my best. and the fact that TXT's comeback is a chef's kiss totally didn't let me write newly asjjdsnffmn i love the whole album and especially, Maze in the Mirror and Eternally (that plot twist is why i'm still hyperventilating)

also, i was supposed to update yesterday but i ended up hyping MOA selca day.

anyways, do not forget to vote for the boys on music shows. let's work hard as they did for us. Fighting!

~~~~~~

"Are you sure you'll be okay?", Hueningkai asks.

Looking at Beomgyu, as they're standing in a corner of the hallways. Yeonjun and Soobin were still waiting outside the door. Seokjin and Sewoon were present too.

"Aahh yes", the ash-blonde assures. "You go and meet the other hyungs. I'll wait here"

The taller hugs him and then prepares to leave but then stops, making Beomgyu wonder about his actions.

"Gyu hyung", he turns around and Beomgyu nods to make him continue.

"The thing is...well", he fidgets a little and the older knows he's nervous.

Beomgyu comes a little closer with an assuring smile"You can tell me. What is it?"

"Last night, I saw you with Taehyun", he says as his lips curl into a fond smile.

"W-What?", the older stutters. "I d-didn't see you but t-trust me, I was just-"

"I almost went home but then came back because I left my phone and saw you in the room. But relax, hyung", the taller says in a playful tone. "I didn't see anything after you hopped on the bed", he winks.

"Yaa~", Beomgyu smacks slightly on Hueningkai's arm, blushing profusely.

The curly head cackles a little loud, caressing his arm before realizing people's looks around them as Beomgyu glares at him.

"What I wanted to tell you is...", he continues with a warm smile to which Beomgyu softens a little bit.

"You and Taehyun look good together"

"Th-Thanks", Beomgyu manages to say, flushed and he feels like he might burst any second. And then Hueningkai goes away.

He watched as Hueningkai jumped towards the older hyungs and they greeted him by hugging. They talked for a while and Beomgyu, standing on the corner, was feeling too dejected. He felt castigated as he couldn't join them like the old days. But then he also knew that he deserved it.

He saw a doctor coming out of the room and his three friends immediately stepped forward to talk to him. The doctor said something or maybe asked something and they looked at each other's faces, their expressions baffled. And he could swear he saw Yeonjun giving a little squeeze to Soobin's hands as the taller looked at him with a somewhat furious gaze. He clearly saw Hueningkai slightly look at his direction.

Is Taehyun not okay? he thinks uneasily.

Then, Yeonjun speaks with a little smile before the doctor shrugs and then lets them in. Sewoon also trails behind them. The doctor comes forward to hug Seokjin.

Oh? That's Seokjin hyung's fiance! How sweet!

Beomgyu watches them walking away and when he's sure that nobody is in there, he takes small steps. He quickly tiptoes and reaches the window of Taehyun's room. The curtains are a bit pulled on but he can peek nonetheless.