Boyfriends (Date pt.1)

"Do I look okay?"

Yeonjun rolls his eyes. He was woken up at 7 am to do this but that's not the problem. The problem is Soobin was just about to give him what he was asking for the whole night. Alas! He has to wait another whole day.

"Beomgyu, you're asking me for the fifth time now! Do I need to spell it out? You look great, okay?"

Beomgyu huffs. Although he's confident with his dressing style, something is still irking him. He's never dressed up for Taehyun before.

Well, they never went out together aside from walking to school and back home and the hill behind the school. That's why he's putting an extra effort to look presentable. He knows Taehyun wouldn't care how he looks but he really wants to make an impression to show that he's excited, that he wants to have him back.

He's wearing a black ripped jeans and a red and white striped shirt with a white t-shirt underneath it. He looks nice, he wouldn't deny but it seems a bit overdone. Letting out a breath annoyed, he rummages through the pile of his clothes.

"You're changing again? Oh my God!" Yeonjun sighs as the ash-blonde just smiles sheepishly.

"It's the last one, I promise"

Beomgyu quickly changes to a white button-up, leaving his collar undone and pairing with a black loose necktie. Now, this makes him more confident. He's on the casual side but it's perfect.

Hastily, he puts on his black high converse, shoves his wallet and phone into his pockets, and makes a run, yelling a 'Thanks' at Yeonjun who smiles and wishes him luck

Hastily, he puts on his black high converse, shoves his wallet and phone into his pockets, and makes a run, yelling a 'Thanks' at Yeonjun who smiles and wishes him luck. Gliding down the stairs, he's met with Hueningkai and Soobin stuffing their mouths with various bread sent by Yoongi early in the morning.

Hueningkai scrunches his nose as he sees the ash-blonde. "Hyung, quick! I can't believe you're making my best friend wait on his first date"

Beomgyu playfully mumbles a small apology.

"Have breakfast before you leave", Soobin offers, gulping down a mouthful of a strawberry jam filled bread.

"Oh, I had it early in the morning" Beomgyu replies with an apologetic smile as he rushes towards the entrance. Both his friends wish him good luck and he thanks them, feeling the giddiness flowing through his veins.

Once he's out, he carefully crosses the road. It isn't a main road so there aren't cars or any heavy vehicles, just some pedestrians and kids cycling around so it doesn't take him very long.

Okay, Beomgyu. You can do it. He takes a few deep breaths before finally pressing the bell.

After a few seconds, following a little bit of shuffling, the door opens to reveal a happy Jimin who becomes happier at his presence.

"You're here? I'll send Taehyun, just wait"

Beomgyu just nods as his heart is about to break out from his ribcage. And then the older slightly closes the door to head back.