𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧. 𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒖𝒆𝒔

𝑳𝒊𝒏𝒂

Caroline opens the front door and finds Bonnie standing there

Caroline opens the front door and finds Bonnie standing there. "Hey, come on in," Caroline says.

"I got Stefan's message," Bonnie replies, stepping inside.

"Hey, you brought the grimoire, thank you."

Bonnie glances over and sees Damon and Alaric talking, surrounded by an array of weapons on the table.

"What's going on?" Bonnie asks just as Jeremy arrives.

"Apparently we're gonna kill Katherine," Lina tells her.

"Hey, lose the attitude," Damon snaps at Lina. "Since when do you care whether or not she lives or dies?"

"I don't," Lina states flatly. "She's done nothing wrong to me directly. In fact, I'm only agreeing to this because she's threatening Elena."

"Let me explain," Stefan says to Bonnie.

"Please."

"We're gonna kill Katherine," Stefan repeats, unable to elaborate further.

***

"Are you sure you guys don't want me there tonight?" Alaric asks.

"No, I need you to stay with Elena. I don't want her to know about this," Stefan tells him.

"Okay," Alaric nods. "I'll make sure she doesn't leave my sight."

"Alright, if anybody wants to back out, I'll understand," Stefan says.

"Yeah," Damon agrees, "cold feet speak now. I don't want this going wrong if someone chickens out," he looks at Caroline, "Caroline."

"I won't. Look, she killed me. Fair's fair. As long as there's no werewolf running around."

"Oh, Lina and I took care of Mason," Damon says.

"As long as Tyler doesn't kill anyone, he won't turn," Jeremy reminds everyone.

Damon and Lina share a brief glance with each other.

"Bonnie? Are you with us?" Stefan asks.

There's a long pause. "But no one gets hurt."

"Except Katherine. Tonight, Katherine gets a stake through her heart."

***

"Remind me why you're changing here again?" Damon asks Lina. "I thought you couldn't stand the sight of me."

"I can't," Lina responds. "Killing Elijah was incredibly stupid, and if for once you listened to me, we wouldn't be in the situation we're in."

"What situation, Lina? We've yet to hear from him."

"Yet," she emphasizes. Sighing, she continues straightening her hair in the mirror. "Since you guys want me to pretend to be Elena to trick Katherine, I have to change here. But I don't have to change in your room. Stefan's room is always available."