𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞. 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒉𝒆𝒓

Stefan

Ever since Damon proclaimed his almost love for Evelina, they haven't been able to keep their hands off of each other

Ever since Damon proclaimed his almost love for Evelina, they haven't been able to keep their hands off of each other. Which is a good thing and bad thing. It distracts Damon from creating any more damage in Mystic Falls but also puts Evelina in danger, possibly.

I'd like to think he would never hurt her but after all that he has done, it's hard not to.

Also, she's even been warming up to me ever since she found out I'm the one who saved their lives.

But mainly she and Damon are locked up in a room together.

It also keeps her happier than I've seen her since we met.

She talks and smiles more and she even hangs out with Elena and her friends more when she and Damon aren't all over each other.

But I don't think she likes him. I think she is using him.

***

"A fifties dance? I have nothing to wear," Lina complains, sitting next to Elena. "Unless you want me to wear my Halloween costume."

"No," Elena shakes her head, "not that."

"Then I have nothing to wear," she concludes.

"Sure you do," Damon comes up behind her, holding a light blue dress with white polka dots in his hands.

Lina looks up at him and smiles flirtatiously, "where'd you get this on such short notice?"

Damon shrugs, "I have my ways."

Lina stands up and takes the dress happily.

"Come on Lina, we should get home now," Elena suggests, standing up too.

"Okay," she sighs, "bye Damon," she kisses him before leaving with Elena.

"Bye."

"This is wrong, Damon," I say as the door closes.

"The dress? I think it'll look cute on her."

I cross my arms, "you're using her—you don't love her."

"I do," he assures me.

"But you're still trying to get Katherine out of the tomb?"

He licks his lips uneasily, "Lina is different from Katherine. Yes, they look the same but I'm over her. I do love Lina."

"Tell her that and make sure she knows it," I sigh, "but don't tell her if you don't mean it."