𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞. 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒄𝒔 𝒔𝒖𝒄𝒌

𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒂

𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒂

"Kick them out," Lina shrugs as she flips through a book, her phone tucked between her shoulder and ear.

"If it were that simple do you think we'd be in this position in the first place?" Damon replies sarcastically. "They're heretics. It's a little harder than it sounds."

"Here's an idea," Lina starts, "kill the bitch."

"Lily?"

She nods, "they listen to everything she says. Even put Elena in that damn coma because of it."

"What do you think will happen when we kill Lily?" Damon questions. "Look, I need you to go there to help."

Lina stands up from the couch, putting her book down as she walks across the room, "are you drunk? Why would I go there?"

"Because you're a super strong hybrid who could help."

Lina rolls her eyes, "Uh, a super pregnant hybrid who also brutally tortured one of the heretics. I'm not exactly safe, Damon."

"You think they'd hurt a pregnant woman?" he asks, trying to sound convincing.

"I wouldn't put it past them."

"Speaking of pregnant women," he starts, "what happened to Kai?"

"No clue," she lies. "He siphoned the werewolf bite magic right out of him and rode off into the sunset."

"Something tells me that you're lying."

"And something tells me that it's none of your damn business," she shoots back.

"Ugh, please Lina," he whines, "go to Mystic Falls. Just this once. I won't ever ask you for anything ever again."

"I highly doubt that."

"Please."

"Fine," she sighs, "but you owe me, Damon."

Damon sighs in relief. "Yes of course. Just be careful, alright?"

Lina ends the call with a sharp click, already regretting her decision.

Kol enters the room, his brow furrowed as he takes in her tense stance. "What's going on?"

"Damon needs help in Mystic Falls," she says. "Lily and her heretics are causing chaos, and he thinks I can help."

Kol's expression hardens. "Absolutely not. You're six months pregnant, Lina. It's too dangerous."

"I know it's risky, but Elena is still in that coma because of those heretics. I can't just sit here and do nothing while they cause trouble in our hometown," she argues, her voice firm.