𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨. 𝒊 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒓𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒅

𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒂 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑲𝒐𝒍

𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒂 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑲𝒐𝒍

Lina stands in front of the full-body mirror in Kol's room as she gets ready for the 20s decade dance.

"Even though Rebekah took over all my planning and ruined my ideas for a perfect 80s dance, I just know this'll be just as fun especially since I helped plan," Caroline says from the phone that sits on Lina's dresser.

"I'm sure it will be Care," she twirls in the mirror, getting a look at her entire outfit, "Do you know if--"

"I haven't seen Damon since you two broke up," she interrupts.

Lina sighs, "I wasn't gonna ask about him."

Caroline rolls her eyes, "Then what were you going to ask about?"

"Doesn't matter anymore," she lies, "bye, I'll see you at the dance," Lina picks up the phone and hangs up, tossing it on the bed.

Kol enters her room, already dressed in his 20s attire.

"How do I look?" she asks with a smirk.

"I've got to admit, I've seen better."

Lina narrows her eyes at him and crosses her arms.

"Oh come on, darling you know I was joking. No one compares to you."

She wraps her arms around his neck and looks into his eyes, "My brother was right, I've never been happier. What could go wrong now?"

He stares back into her fierce brown eyes lovingly, "Nothing. Absolutely nothing can go wrong," he kisses her softly but is soon interrupted by the knock at his bedroom door. He sighs exasperatedly, "Come in, Niklaus."

Lina gives Klaus an amused look as he enters with a beautiful necklace in his hand. "And who might that be for?" she asks.

"A gift from me to you, I thought it would go with your dress," he comments. "May I?"

Lina nods once and turns around so that Klaus can put the necklace around her neck. Once he finishes, she turns back and places her hand on it, "Thank you, Klaus."

He smiles softly at her.

***

The party is in full swing in the gym hall with lots of students dancing to the music, including Bonnie and Jamie.

Lina enters the gym with Klaus, Kol, and Rebekah. Her eyes instantly begin scanning the room. She sees Bonnie and Jamie, Tyler and Caroline, and Elena and Stefan. But not Damon. Her eyes fill with disappointment but then she sees him walk up to Elena and Stefan, dressed in normal attire.

"We three need to talk," she hears him say with her super-hearing.

But before she can do anything about it, Kol offers her his hand. "May I have this dance?"