𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧. 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒌𝒆𝒆𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒆𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒔?

𝑫𝒂𝒎𝒐𝒏 & 𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒂

𝑫𝒂𝒎𝒐𝒏     

"Are you sure about this keeping this from Elena? You know how she gets when it comes to you," I ask Lina as she gets dressed.

"I am," she nods as she pulls her jeans on, "it's not like I'm putting her in any danger."

I come up behind her and slide my arms around her waist, "is it wrong that I like the fact that you only trust me now?"

She turns and faces me, leaning against her dresser, "don't get ahead of yourself, Salvatore."

I chuckle, "you sure you're okay? I mean, you've been acting weird all morning."

She shrugs and wiggles out of my grasp before turning around, "tighten this for me, will you?"

I take the strings on her corset shirt in my hands and loosen them before I tighten them. Her hands grip the dresser as I do so, "why do you wear these anyway?" I curiously ask her.

She shrugs, "I like them. Why? Do I not look good?"

"You do," I reassure her, "just curious."

Once I'm done, she opens the door and begins to leave, "come on, I don't want Elena seeing you," she whispers and starts to leave but I pull her back and shut her door. "What are you doing?" she asks.

"If you don't want Elena seeing me, let's go out the way I came in."

"I'm classy, Damon, not trashy," she grimaces "I'm not sneaking out of my own bedroom like I'm the one night stand."

"Stop being a brat and come on," I pick her up swiftly and head to her window, opening it and jumping out. She squeezes her eyes shut until she feels me hit the ground.

I stand her back up as soon as it's safe, "see? I got you."

***
"So what do you think about this Stefan and Elena thing?" Lina asks from the other side of the couch.

"I think they're playing some type of game because of Katherine," I reply, pouring myself a drink. 

Lina's face suddenly screws up and her mouth opens, she has a look of pain. "Ow..." she musters out before falling off of the couch.

I rush over to her, "Lina! What happened?"

She has her hand over her heart, groaning in pain, "my—m-my heart! Damon, my heart."