𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭. 𝒎𝒚 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒔

𝑳𝒊𝒏𝒂

𝑳𝒊𝒏𝒂

Damon and I sit on my bed together facing each other. "So what do we do—"

I cut him off, "Silas was in my head. I don't actually care if he kills you or not."

"Ouch," he mutters.

"He was using me to get to you. To make you feel like there was still a chance for us— there's not. And there never will be."

"But Lina—"

"You betrayed me, Damon," I say to him plainly, "and no matter how much I want to forgive you, I can't."

"What about us before all of this?" he asks, "you don't miss it?"

"Before all of this, I was in love with Kol. You seem to forget that. Because even before this, you and I haven't been together for a long time."

"I just miss you."

"I'd miss me too," I say. "You know there was a time that I used to feel like if you died and I was still here... I wouldn't be able to live."

"Really?"

I nod, "Really. Now? Now I'd rather you be dead so I didn't have to look at your pathetic face for the rest of eternity," with that, I slide off my bed and exit the room.

Downstairs, Stefan is in the kitchen, "Hey, you hungry?"

"No I'm fine," I reply.

"Have you eaten?"

"Somewhat," I shrug, sliding onto a chair, "does human food taste the same?"

"If you have a full balanced diet of blood, yeah," he confirms. "But for hybrids, it's probably fine either way."

"Good!" I rush over to the fridge. "Since I'm a hybrid now, technically these pickles can't kill me," I tell him as I take the pickle jar from the fridge.

"Knock yourself out."

"Hopefully not literally," I twist off the top and take out a pickle before taking a large bite out of it. But soon, my face quickly screws up into one of disgust, "Oh fuck. Gross. Not even worth it. At all."

Stefan laughs, "I guess it's a good thing you were allergic to them."

Damon soon joins us and eyes us suspiciously, "You two seem to be getting along well."

"We always have," Stefan comments.

"That and because Stefan isn't a backstabbing cunt like you are."

"If I piss you off so much why don't you just kill me?" Damon asks and crosses his arms.

"Maybe I will, you know, I do have a new appetite to go with my werewolf temper."

"Okay, okay," Stefan says, diffusing the situation, "that's enough."