𝐬𝐢𝐱. 𝒎𝒖𝒓𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝒎𝒆, 𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆, 𝒎𝒖𝒓𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝒎𝒆

Lina

Now would be a good time to kill me

Wait. Seriously? Am I really giving up after seventeen years? Pathetic.

Sighing, I sit up in bed and glance around my room. I want something new, something fun. Everything is so boring lately. Vampires, blah. Damon, blah. Damon and I having sex, blah blah blah.

Maybe I should get a tattoo or a piercing. No, I refuse to ruin my flawless skin with that permanent ink, might at well use a pen. Boyfriend? Who the hell would I date? Tyler? Been there, done that. Stefan. Off-limits. Matt, definitely not and not just because he dated Elena just because of no. His eyes are pretty though and I bet he looks sexy in a suit. Anyway.

I turn around on my back and stare up at my ceiling. "What if I just ran away?" I ask myself out loud. Nah, Elena would freak and report me as a missing person. Plus, I don't want to put too much on Jenna.

Instead, I decide to grab my paint stuff and begin painting.

The first thing that comes to my mind is the Mikaelson family.

Kol, Niklaus, Rebekah, Elijah, and Finn Mikaelson.

I begin to paint the whole family when I start to hear muffled voices downstairs and I quickly realize that Elena is using her stern voice.

We haven't talked much since our fight and I haven't really been in the loop lately since sleeping with Damon so I have no idea what's going on but I decide to check it out.

I peek out from behind the wall just where the stairs turn the corner and see Damon and Elena talking, Elena looks scared of course while Damon looks as cool as a cucumber.

"Hey, there's no need to be rude," I hear Damon say. "I'm just looking for Stefan. May I come in?" he asks, "oh, wait. Of course, I can. I've been invited," Damon steps inside. "We can cut to the chase if you want. I'm not gonna kill you right now. That wouldn't serve my greater agenda. So...Where's Stefan?"

"He's out looking for Vicki," Elena tells him as she crosses her arms.

"Don't look at me with those judgey little eyes. Girl's gonna thank me for what I did to her."

"Did you thank Katherine?" she asks almost threateningly.

"Mmm," Damon hums, "got the whole life story, huh?"

"I got enough," she replies.

"Oh, I doubt that. Tell my brother I'm looking for him. Oh, tip for later, be careful who you invite into the house."