𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧. 𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒉𝒐𝒎𝒆

𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒇𝒂𝒏

Ever since Lina got out of the hospital she has been MIA

Ever since Lina got out of the hospital she has been MIA. No one has seen her or talked to her except for Jeremy. He told us that he saw her packing her stuff and leaving in her car the day she was discharged from the hospital.

It's been months. Months and no one has seen or heard from her. But Elena has never given up trying to contact her. She continues updating her about everything via text.

She told her about Damon opening up the tomb and how he didn't find Katherine which caused him to go off the deep end and I can only assume that isn't going to help their already tumultuous relationship.

She also knows about Bonnie's Grams dying and I suspect to have seen her at the funeral but I can't be sure.

And she also knows that Elena is searching for their mother, Isobel Flemming. She already knows all the stuff about that which makes Damon being with her even weirder. And she knows about the Gilbert ring too.

"She wouldn't just leave like that," Elena says with her arms crossed as she paces the room, "it's been months, Stefan. Months. She missed Miss Mystic Falls and she's been looking forward to that since we were five. I've sent her a dozen text messages about our parents, about John, about Isobel. But nothing. She hasn't replied to one."

I shrug, "Maybe she needs time to come to terms with her and Damon and, you know, dying? She had a concussion and died after what Noah did to her, let her do what she needs to. To cope. Lina is strong and she can handle herself."

Elena shakes her head, "I know my sister. Something happened in that hospital after I left."

Elena's right. Something else definitely happened and I need to find out what.

There's sudden banging and rumbling downstairs, Elena peaks out her window and happiness fuels her, "She's back."

We rush down the stairs and see Evelina with her suitcase, bags, and car keys in hand.

Elena runs towards her, wrapping her up in a tight embrace, "Where have you been?!"

"I had to get away. New Orleans has been on my mind lately so I took a little vacation. I couldn't stay here for any longer," she pulls away and sets her keys down, "I got your texts though."

Elena's eyes widen in disbelief. "You... you went to New Orleans? Without telling anyone? Without even letting us know you were okay?"

Evelina shrugs nonchalantly, her gaze distant. "I needed some time alone. I needed to clear my head."