𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱. 𝒂𝒖𝒈𝒖𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒆

𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒂

𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒂

I walk peacefully through the college that I would've attended if I stayed in Mystic Falls. And just going to say, I am glad that I didn't. This is the most boring and dull place that I've ever been to.

My phone is held to my ear as Elijah speaks to me on the other line from New Orleans. "No, Elijah, everything is alright," I assure him. "I haven't killed anyone. Yet."

"I'm just checking, Evelina," he says. "Kol has been bothering me about it."

"Why doesn't he just call?" I ask.

"He has his reasons," Elijah replies. "I'm sure he'll reach out soon."

I nod as I begin to pass the Whitmore house. "Sure." As I look up, I notice Elena and some blonde walking into the Whitmore House. Not long after, there are loud bangs and thumps. Sounds like some fun. "Hey, Elijah, I'll call you back."

I hang up and put my phone in my pocket before rushing towards the house but I'm blocked from getting inside. "Damn it!" I exclaim. What was that guy's name? Adam? Andy? God. Um... Austin? Ashton. A...Aaron? That sounds right. "Aaron!" I shout.

Dr. Maxfield and Aaron walk up to the open door and face me.

"Let me in," I demand.

"I've heard of you," Wes examines me carefully.

I smirk, "I'm honoured. Just one question, what did you do to my sister?"

"Oh nothing, Elena and I were just talking," Dr Maxfeild says.

To be honest, I really don't care. But if anyone is going to kill or harm Elena, it's going to be me. She's my sister, not theirs. "If you or your freaky Augustine vampire-hating council hurt Elena, I'll--"

"How do you know about us?" Aaron asks.

"I know a lot about a lot. Now, let me in," I say calmly.

Truthfully, I only know about them because of Damon. I remember him mentioning something about them when we used to date.

"What are you going to do if we don't?" Dr Maxfeild asks calmly, "You can't get inside."

"I won't need to when I can burn the place down."

"Not with Elena in here you won't."

"I don't want to come in there to save her," I say, "I want to come in so I can be the one to kill her if I decide that she's gonna die. Ergo, me burning this place down would be doing exactly that."

Aaron looks at Dr Maxfeild worriedly before inviting me, "come in," he sighs.

The minute those words leave his mouth I speed in and hold Dr Maxfeild. against the wall. "Now, where's my sister?" I politely ask. But he doesn't respond. "What does a girl have to do to get answers around here, hm? Look, I'll kill you very, very slowly. So, please, stay quiet. I've been itching to kill someone. But, if you tell me where Elena is I'll make it quick. Pinky promise."