𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞. 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩 𝐦𝐞, 𝐢 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧

𝑳𝒊𝒏𝒂 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑲𝒍𝒂𝒖𝒔

Lina takes a deep breath before knocking on the door to Klaus' mansion

Not long after, Klaus answers the door and his face goes from annoyed to shock as he stares right into Lina's eyes.

"Hello, Klaus," she greets as she attempts a smile.

"You're alive, Evelina?"

"Did you really think I'd die?" she questions, "If there's anything I have in common with Katherine - it's surviving."

"I won't argue that," he replies with a sly smile.

"How'd do you know it was me?" she asks.

"Katerina wouldn't dare show her face and Elena... well... you know. The look in your eyes is different than theirs, that helps as well."

She nods and looks down at her feet, "Klaus..."

"What do you need?"

Lina looks back up at him and takes a deep breath, "I need you to do me a favor."

"And what is that?"

"I need you to turn me into a hybrid."

***

"You're stronger than this, Lina."

"I thought I was, Klaus, but I'm not. I've tried to stay strong and I've fought. I've been fighting ever since my parents died but I can't do it anymore. I need to turn it off. I just want that sweet relief of never feeling anything even if it's just for a few moments."

"I can compel you after you've turned. But I will not let you turn it off," he suggests.

"That'll work?"

Klaus nods, "I can tell you to forget it all. Forget your pain, forget your worries and bad thoughts. Forget everything."

"Once you turn me, Klaus, I will be sired to you and I will break it."

"Are you sure this'll work?"

"Elena's blood and I's are the same. All I have to do is drink your blood and die. Boom, easy. And I don't care how many times I have to turn to break that damn bond, all I need is this."

Klaus bites his wrist and holds it up to Lina. She looks into his eyes and reluctantly places her hand on his arm and latches her lips onto the open wound.

She sucks the blood until the cut heals.

"Understand that I am only doing this because you are my family, Evelina. And I care about you. I'm not only doing this for you but for Kol. No matter how much I despised my brother, he loved you and you loved him."

A tear slips from her eye as she speaks "I lost him, Klaus," she whispers, "I loved him so much and he's gone forever. I had him and I lost him. Jeremy is gone forever too and I never even got to say goodbye to him. I don't even remember the last thing I said to him. I don't remember his last memory of me. I have nothing and no one, Klaus, no matter what anyone says to me."