𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲. 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒂 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑲𝒐𝒍

𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒂 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑲𝒐𝒍

His head leans against the headboard, it's tilted up so that he can kiss her. Her hands comb through his unruly hair as she slowly rides him.

Her legs straddle around his lower body, the black bedsheet draped over his legs and her butt. His hand gropes her ass, coaxing her to go fast which only causes her breasts to press against his bare chest.

Their moans only intensify as she gets faster and her inner walls clench around him. He scratches her back, leaving bloody claw marks as he does so.

They kiss sloppily, only slightly muffling their loud moans as they begin to get closer to their release.

And finally, euphoria, as both of their supernatural bodies go limp against each other. "Fuck," Lina pants, attempting to sit upright and look into his eyes. "Tired yet?"

Damon smirks, "I'm a vampire."

"I'll take that as a no," she pants.

"I just wanna say that I'm sorry for last night," Damon says back, "but I'm guessing you already forgave me."

"Yeah, I thought when I joined you in the shower last night and then proceeded to have sex with you until we both passed out was proof enough."

He chuckles and pulls out of her as Lina rolls over to the side of the bed.

"Couples fight all the time anyway right?" Damon questions.

Lina nods, "All the time, and then they kiss and make up and act like it never happened."

"Except in our case, we fuck and make up."

Lina rolls over on her stomach, looking up at her boyfriend, "Which is better if you ask me. Anyway, I know that the cuts on my back are healed but is the blood there still?" she asks.

"I can lick it off for you," he jokingly offers.

"Knock yourself out, ripper," she jokes back.

***

Lina walks down the stairs of her house with a smile on her face.

Elena cocks a brow, "You seem awfully happy considering we're burdened with the fact that we're the reason Elijah and Kol will be dying."

Lina rolls her eyes and walks over to the coffee maker, "Must you always bring down my peppy mood, dear sister?"

"You're not still mad at me about what I said to you the other day?" she asks.

"Old news!" Lina exclaims, "already apologized to Caroline. Today is a day of fixing. I talked to Klaus at the ball and turns out he's an artist and he's actually funny."

"Klaus?" Elena gasps, "As in Klaus Mikaelson Klaus? As in the Klaus who tried to kill us, ruined Stefan, and killed our Aunt Jenna?"

"What other Klaus?" Lina questions as she sips on her black coffee, "he's gonna be dying soon anyway, might as well give him a good impression of me. So anyway, today, Damon, Kol, Klaus, and I will be meeting at The Mystic Grill to talk and make up."