𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫. 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓

𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒂

𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒂

I don't regret my actions. Not only because it's physically impossible for me to do so but also because that was amazing. It could be because I haven't had sex in months. Or maybe Stefan is just really that good at what he does.

Shame on Elena for hiding that little fact about him. I can see what kept her and Katherine so whipped for so long.

The sound of a car door slamming outside catches my attention, causing a smirk to grow on my face. I turn to Stefan who lays next to me in bed and get really close to his ear, "wanna have some more fun with me?"

He looks at me in shock, "is what we just did not enough?"

"What we did was just great. And it's about to get better," as I start to get out of bed, he grabs my arm.

"Elena told me that you were with Damon. My brother," he says.

I nod, "yeah, I was. Why?"

"Don't you think it's weird that you slept with me?"

I laugh, "Trust me, Stefan, that's nothing. Come on."

I exit Stefan's room, in only a t-shirt and panties as he follows behind me, quickly putting on some pants and a shirt.

Before we even make it downstairs I can tell exactly who's in the living room.

"I was wondering when you guys would show up," I say.

Elena is the first to turn toward me, "Lina?" she questions. "Stefan?"

Then Jeremy, Damon, and finally Kol.

"What's going on here?" Jeremy asks.

"You killed Katherine?" Damon harshly asks.

"Let me guess, Caroline spilled the beans?" I sigh, crossing my arms, "She never could keep her mouth shut. But hey, it's only been a few hours, I'm sure you can drain her blood into a couple of blood bags to preserve that precious cure."

"And maybe use it on you," Damon says, "it'll bring your emotions back."

I scowl, stepping closer to him, "Do that and you'll find yourself with a gnarly werewolf bite, Salvatore."

"Wait hold on," Elena says, "why aren't you in clothes, Lina?"

I step away from Damon and chuckle quietly to myself. Kol steps toward me, placing his finger on my chin and lifting my head up to look at him. As I look into his eyes, I smile, "Hey, lover."

He cocks his head at me, "What'd you do, Evelina?"

I lift my hand up and squish two fingers together, "I've been a bit of a bad girl."

"Tell me all of it," he says.

"Well..." I glance back at Stefan. "We slept together," I admit, looking directly at Elena.