𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧. 𝒊 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒑 𝒚𝒐𝒖

𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐟𝐚𝐧 & 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐚

𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐚

"Is there something that you wanna tell me?" Damon asks over the phone.

The hell is he talking about? "Uh.. no?"

"I talked to Katherine."

"Congrats. Want a cookie?"

"She talked about you," he tells her.

"Ooh, all good things I hope."

"She talked about you like you guys were friends. And she mentioned Kol."

Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. What the hell did she say? Pretending to be calm, I ask, "what did she say?"

"Not too many details. She just hinted quite a lot," he says, "something you wanna tell me?"

I shake my head, "no. nope. Mhm. I'll see you later." With that, I hang up before any further questions could be asked. The last thing I need is for my boyfriend to find out that I could be soulmates with a 1000-year-old vampire who's also dead.

"Elena!" I shout, "Elenaaa!" Where is she?

I head downstairs and look over at the couch where Jenna is supposed to be recovering but she isn't there. "Elena? Jenna? Jeremy? Hellooo?"

I turn around to search for them but instead of finding any of my family members, I am faced with a freakily handsome familiar face. Kol. "Gr-Grab that knife."

I furrow my eyebrows and look over at where he's pointing. A knife is on the floor mysteriously. Kol has never been wrong so without question, I pick up the knife and grip it tightly in my hand. "Elena? Are you there?" I cautiously walk through the house in search of anyone but I have no luck. I round the corner and to my horror I find Elena lying on the floor.

Gasping, I shout, "Elena!" and rush over to her. "Elena?" Thankfully, she's alive. Sighing in relief, I grab the knife again and stand up. As soon as I do, I swing my arm around, slicing the neck of the person sneaking up on me. "Oh, my God!"

The man is now bleeding out but he's not dying or even passing out instead he speeds at me and snaps my neck.

***

With a small gasp of air, I wake up on a damp couch with Elena at my side.

"Evelina," she says, "you died. Again."