𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞. 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕 𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓?

𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒂 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑲𝒐𝒍

𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒂 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑲𝒐𝒍

Lina walks in through the front door of the Salvatore Boarding house, dropping her bag onto the couch as she passes it, and walks towards Damon, who stands at the table, reading something.

She plants her hands on the hard, wooden surface and leans over a bit, "We need to talk, Salvatore."

He looks up at her, "Oh, you have your big girl pants on."

"I'm serious," she says.

Damon looks at her in concern, "What is it?"

Lina sits down in front of him, knotting her hands together on top of the wooden table, "I kissed Kol," she admits. Damon's face suddenly changes and he sits down too. "Twice," she continues. "Once after the ball and once last night as I was leaving my house to come here."

"And by kiss you mean..."

"Heated? Passionate? Makeout sesh? All yes," she sighs and closes her eyes, regaining herself before opening them again and apologizing, "I'm sorry."

He shakes his head dismissively and looks at her as if it's no big deal. "No, no. I'm not going to let him ruin our relationship again. Not like last time."

"Last time I had sex with him in my dream and this time I kissed him twice. In real life."

"Your point?"

"Seems worse to me," she shrugs and sighs, "Look, Damon, we need to have a serious talk about this."

"Do you love him?"

"What?" she scoffs and seems almost offended by the question, "hell no."

"Then?"

"You're seriously not mad?" Lina asks.

"No, I love you, Lina and I'm glad you told me. Which I'm assuming means it won't happen again."

Lina shakes her head, "No, it won't."

"Good," he leans over and kisses her on her cheek.

***

"And you just told him that you two made out?" Jeremy asks, suppressing his laughter.

She tries to hide her smile, "Shut up, Jer. It's not funny."

"It's kind of funny," Elena giggles, "he's so in love with you that he doesn't even care."

"Is that a good thing?"

"Depends," Elena shrugs.

"I say break up with him," Jeremy suggests.

"What?" Lina exclaims. "Why would I break up with Damon? I love him."

"But you love Kol more," Elena tells her which earns a confused look from Lina, "We can see it in your eyes, Lina. When you talk to him, look at him, or talk about him. Trust me, I would know."