𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫. 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏

𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒂

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒂

Lina finds Kol in the living room, pacing. She takes a deep breath, steeling herself for the conversation.

"Kol, I'm pregnant," she firmly states. 

Kol stops dead in his tracks, his eyes wide with shock. "You're what?" he stammers, his voice barely above a whisper. "Are you sure?"

Lina nods. "Yes, I'm sure. Dahlia visited me this morning. She told me."

Kol's shock turns to confusion and concern. "Dahlia? What did she say exactly?"

"She was cryptic at first, talking in riddles," Lina explains. "But then she told me outright that I'm pregnant. She said it's the reason I've been struggling with my bloodlust, why I've been a ripper." She sighs, face filled with worry as she takes a step closer to Kol. "Kol. She threatened our child."

Kol runs a hand through his hair, trying to process the information. "She threatened our child? What exactly did she say?"

Lina's eyes darken with anger. "She said that when our baby is born, it will be hers. She plans to take our baby, Kol."

Kol's expression hardens. "That witch will not take our child. We won't let her."

Lina takes a deep breath. "This changes everything. It's not just Hope we have to protect but our baby too. We need to protect our baby."

Kol nods, his mind made up. "This only proves my point, Lina. We need Freya. She's our best chance to protect our family."

Lina looks into Kol's eyes, seeing the same resolve reflected back at her. "You're right. We can't do this alone. Klaus is daggered now. We have to choose Freya."

Kol pulls her into a tight embrace. "We'll fight for our child, Lina. We'll do whatever it takes."

Lina finds Elijah in Klaus's study. She steps in, her heart pounding.

"Elijah, I need to talk to you," she says, her voice steady.

Elijah looks up from his book, immediately sensing the gravity of her tone. "What is it, Lina?"

She takes a deep breath. "I'm pregnant."

Elijah's eyes widen in shock. "Pregnant?" he repeats, clearly stunned. "Are you certain?"

"Yes," Lina confirms. "Dahlia visited me this morning and told me."

Elijah's shock turns to concern. "Dahlia? What did she say?"

Lina explains, her voice trembling slightly. "She said that when our baby is born, she will take it. She claimed that's why I've been struggling with my bloodlust, why I've become a ripper. She's targeting my child, Elijah."

Elijah stands, "That witch will not lay a hand on your child. We will protect you and the baby just as we will protect Hope."

Lina nods. "Not only is our unborn child in danger, but Hope is as well. We need to defeat Dahlia, whatever it takes. I will do anything to ensure that she's stopped."

𝒅𝒐𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒍𝒈𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓𝒔 || kol m. - damon s.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें