𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫. 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐤!

𝑫𝒂𝒎𝒐𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑳𝒊𝒏𝒂

I storm into the house where Damon is standing in the living room

I storm into the house where Damon is standing in the living room. I raise my hand and slap him very hard. "You dick!" I shout, "You've been hiding this from us all summer!?"

He looks at me with his jaw clenched, "It doesn't matter now because there is no more Stefan."

"What are you talking about?" I ask.

"He killed Andie," Damon tells me.

I cross my arms and narrow my eyes, "What the hell are you talking about?"

"Last night at the news station, he killed her. Stefan isn't coming back."

I slap him again and in return, he grabs me by my neck and speeds me onto the couch, "Ugh!" I grunt.

"Stop hitting me," he shouts through clenched teeth.

"Get off of me, Damon!"

His grip tightens around my neck as he locks eyes with me, "I only lied to keep you safe, Lina."

"Bullshit," I sneer and wrap my hand around his wrist.

He scans my face before locking eyes with me again, "Why do you care so much?"

"He's my sister's boyfriend and one of my closest friends. Of course, I care." He loosens his grip on my neck and I pull his hand off. "Elena trusts you," I tell him as I stand up.

"And do you?"

I stare at him for a bit, "I did. I don't know about anything right now."

Damon gives me a longing look before sighing, "I'm sorry for hurting you."

"You didn't. But thanks for the apology." I stare at him with my arms crossed, "he's your brother, Damon."

"Exactly, he's my brother and I know him better than anyone else. The person I saw last night was not my brother."

"Elena is my sister and I'd do anything for her. Elena isn't herself without Stefan and we need to do anything in our power to get him back."

"We're not doing anything," he firmly says. "Don't you have a full moon to prepare for?"

"I do actually and you have to help me. Something about my bite hurting and the lack of Klaus' magical healing blood."

Damon grimaces at me, "Come on."

I smile and follow him down to the cellar as my phone starts ringing. "Hello Elena," I answer.

"Hey, is Damon with you?"

I look up at Damon who seems to be pretending not to listen, "Yeah he is. Why what's up?"

"Just get home as quickly as you can. I'll meet you here."