Chapter 10 - Just The Alcohol Taking Effect

HEY GUYS! I KNOW IT HAS BEEN A REALLY LONG TIME SINCE I HAVE UPDATED AND I HOPE YOU CAN ALL FORGIVE ME. I HAD TO MEMORIZE EVERY BONE IN THE BODY FOR BIOLOGY BEFORE I COULD POST THIS... THE VIDEO ON THE SIDE IS THE BEST SONG THAT I COULD PICK FOR HARRY AND LIZZIE AND THE 'ALCOHOL WAS TAKING EFFECT'

P.S. FOR ANY YOUNG READERS OUT THERE, THIS CHAPTER IS A MAJOR PG-13 SO YOU SHOULD MAYBE... SHIELD YOUR EYES OUT?

_____________________________________________________

CHAPTER 10

JUST THE ALCOHOL TAKING EFFECT

        “Let’s watch a scary movie!” I heard Louis yell as soon as we were inside the guest house. Okay. He was one enthusiastic dude.

        From the corner of my eyes, I could see Liam smile at us apologetically. I just shrugged and went inside the kitchen where a few boxes of pizza were just laying around along with a few bottles of beer. I know that beer is not really a sleepover kind of drink but I’m pretty sure the boys wouldn’t mind. I quickly grabbed everything and walked inside the living room. As expected, Amy was sitting on the couch with the boys while they were deciding what movie to watch. I quickly tossed the boxes of pizza and beer in front of them and sit next to Harry on the couch.

        “Whatever happened to good old fashioned popcorn and soda?” I heard Niall ask.

        I shrugged, “You guys wouldn’t mind,right?” I asked.

        Beside me, Harry gave a shrug. “Liam does”

        I looked at Liam quizzically, “Why?”

        The poor dude looked uncomfortable as he cleared his mouth, “I don’t drink”

        I nearly laughed at him for being shy. Amy must have sensed it too since she blurted out, “I just had a heart palpitation! You guys are so adorable! I think Lizzie has some other drinks in the fridge. Right, Liz?”

        I grinned at him, “Absolutely. Raid the fridge whenever you want, Liam”

        He smiled back, “Thank you”

        “The Grudge or Scream?” Louis suddenly piped up while holding two copies of the movies.

        “The Grudge” Zayn said at the same time we all agreed on Scream. We all laughed lightly at his defeated expression. “Well I guess we’re watching Scream then, huh?” He said sarcastically.

        “Awww… poor baby Zayn!” Amy said while walking towards him and ruffling his hair.

        He quickly swatted her hand away, “Don’t touch my hair!”

        Amy pretended to be hurt, “Wow, you’re really vain!” The rest of us laughed at Zayn’s sour face after Amy sat down on the couch.

        “Guys! Shhh! The movie’s about to start” Louis quickly grabbed the remote on the light switch and soon enough, it was dark as batman’s cape here.

        “You know, you can snuggle closer to me so you wouldn’t feel afraid” I heard Harry whisper in my ears. The feeling of his lips on my skin just made me shiver slightly.

        I snorted as a defense and elbowed him on the ribs, “You wish”

        He held his hands up in defeat. “It’s your loss”