Chapter 25 - Little Things

HEEEEY GUYS! I HAVE RECIEVED A LOT OF FEEDBACK FROM THE LAST CHAPTER ;) UNFORTUNATELY, NONE OF YOU GOT THE RIGHT ANSWER :'( ANYWAY... HERE IS THE NEW CHAPTER. FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

CHAPTER 25

LITTLE THINGS

     Harry’s POV

     I have kept my suspicions secret for days. I was going mad. If I didn’t tell anyone, I would probably blurt everything as soon as we get on stage in front of all the celebrities and powerful people arriving tonight. I know that that is definitely not a good thing. Elizabeth would kill me if anyone found out—even though she probably already told her friends.

     A part of me was overjoyed that she was the same girl who drove me crazy in a club. I mean—come on!—It’s Elizabeth Adams! She’s every guy’s dream girl—apart for the part where she has the tendency to make you feel sort of insecure with her sarcastic comments.

      The other part of me was thinking: Why didn’t she tell me sooner? Was everything a game for her? No. Don’t go down that road, Harry. She let you in remember? She let you see her vulnerable. I started procrastinating inside my head. Elizabeth would never let anyone see her crying unless she was comfortable with the person. But why wouldn’t she tell me about the first time we met? Was she expecting me to know already? Am I really this clueless? God help me!

     “You okay, mate?” Liam sat beside me, sporting a very large water jug.

     I breathed out, feeling a little exhausted. “Fine”

     “Up up up!” The dancing instructor suddenly called, making all of us groan.

     “Dude! Let us rest” Niall complained, landing face-first on the floor. Lazy boy.

     “Come on, guys! The more we practice, the better we get” Louis was always the hyper one.

     A water bottle was thrown at him by Zayn. “Shut up, Lou!”

     “Hey! Don’t hurt boobear” I smirked at him.

     We all burst out laughing at our antics while the instructor just looked a little confused. Okay. He is obviously not a fan.

     “Alright guys!” Lou Tisdale, our stylist called. We all looked at her, even Niall who was still lying on the ground. “Dressing rooms. Now” We all stood up obediently. She was the only woman who could scare us. She was in-charge of our look so that means she could cut off our hair whenever she wants. I shivered at the thought of my hair being cut off. No way. Not my crown jewel.

     Amy told Niall that we were the performers for the party they were throwing. At first, Niall was skeptical—since we all wanted to party. Eventually, Amy won and Niall was forced to tell us that we weren’t allowed to drink until we finished our set. It definitely sucks. I was looking forward to spending time with Elizabeth. I heard that her friends arrived to support her. I was wondering if that dude, Beck Reynolds, who was linked to her for a while, would be arriving. If so, that would totally burst my ego. I heard that all of the girls who met him wanted him. His father was a famous composer so he wasn’t clueless about the business. I also heard that anyone who hears him sing is hypnotized as soon as he is singing. Not that I did a background research on him—I made Paul do it. Turns out he was very easy on the eyes. But then again, I’m Harry Styles. Every girl’s dream man. What do I have to worry about?