Chapter 15 - Goddess Divine

HEY GUYS! THIS IS THE CHAPTER THAT YOU HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR. SORRY FOR DELAYS :) I JUST FINISHED MY TESTS AT SCHOOL. ANYWAY, THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED FOR THE ONE WHO REALLY HATES CLIFFHANGERS. WE'RE THE SAME :)

______________________________________________________________________

CHAPTER 15

GODDESS DIVINE

     I looked at Harry with a blank expression. After all this time of calling and texting, he thought that he could just visit me inside a hospital and just feel welcomed with open arms?Wait… isn’t this what I wanted? Isn’t this the reason for all the phone calls I made in the past few days? To speak to him?To talk to him?To maybe even hug him? Shit. I’m confused.

     “I’m listening” I pursued him, sitting up. God! My head still hurts.

     He chuckled for a moment, grabbing a chair from the wall and sitting beside me. “That’s the Elizabeth I know”

     I narrowed my eyes. He is not getting away this easy. “Do you really know me, Harry?”

     He suddenly coughed awkwardly and looked at the floor. “I guess”

     I raised my eyebrows, “Really?”

     He coughed one more time before finally looking at me, “Yes! Damn, why do you think of me as the kind of person who doesn’t appreciate what’s in front of him?”

     “What are you saying?” I demanded.

     He suddenly stood up, kicking the chair. To be honest, I kind of feel scared of him right now. It kind of reminded me of me ex-boyfriend—who, by the way, is the reason that I am inside the hospital. “That I appreciate you!”

     I was dumbfounded, “What?”

     He walked over to me and looked at me in the eyes, “I appreciate you, Elizabeth”

     I scoffed, “Thanks. That totally made up for the past few days of ignoring me”

     He gripped his hair with his right hand and sighed heavily as if I don’t get anything, “You are so frustrating! You know that, right?”

     My eyebrows furrowed at his sentence. Frustrating?“Kind of?”

     He suddenly stood up straight, “You don’t get anything”

     I pushed myself in a more comfortable position and looked at him, “I don’t get anything?”

     He nodded, “Yes”

     “I don’t get anything?” I repeated, making sure that I heard him right.