Chapter 8 - Sleepover Part 1: The Arrival

HEY MY BADASS READERS! THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO SOMEONE WHOM I GREW CLOSE TO IN THE PAST FEW DAYS: CHLOE :D SHE'S AWESOME AND SHE'S SWEET AND SHE'S LIKE MY LITTLE SISTER. WE EVEN THINK OF THE SAME THINGS :D YOU GUYS SHOULD TOTALLY READ HER STORY. IT'S AWESOME... JUST LIKE HER :D

_______________________________________________________

CHAPTER 8

SLEEPOVER PART 1

Lizzie’s POV

I arrived at home with Amy in tow. Who knew that if she brought me with her to ask permission from her father, he would agree easily? What a pussy, I thought. But it was still nice of him to remember that if he does not go with everything I want, he could lose everything and go bankrupt. Kind of cruel, I know. But it’s the only thing that could get Amy her freedom.

“WHY DIDN’T YOU TELL ME?!” I immediately took a step back and crashed towards Amy, making us both fall on the floor.

“Shit Lizzie! Ouch!” Amy winced when I tried to get up. Obviously I failed since my elbow hit her chest.

“Sorry!” I lifted myself from her but my shoes slid on the floor making me fall all over again with my butt first. I groaned. Why did Katie have to shout so loud? “Katie!” (A/N picture of Katie in the side)

She still glared at Amy and me. Although there was a hint of amusement in her lips. “I thought you loved me Lizzie?!”

I kicked my foot, even though it hit nothing but the air. “Sure” I rolled my eyes, “When you’re not being such a devil”

She placed a hand in her chest, feigning shock. “Me? Devil? How about you? How could you hide it from me?”

Dear Gandhi! What is she talking about? “Would you mind enlightening us, Kates?”

I snickered quietly. Amy knows that Katie hated that nickname. Like always, Katie glared at both of us before storming out of the room. “Nice job, Amy”

She bowed playfully even though we were sitting on the floor. “I know right?”

We were about to stand up when I felt a magazine hit me in the face, “What the hell?” I shrieked.

I grabbed the magazine from my face and glared at Katie. She smirked at her own actions. “Mom would never approve of that language”

I narrowed my eyes, “She isn’t here”

Just like clockwork, my mom’s voice echoed from the kitchen “But she can hear you!”

A slight hiss escaped my mouth when Katie started laughing, “It was Amy!”

This time, it was Amy who glared at me. “Lizzie!”

“Don’t worry dear, I know it wasn’t you” Mom’s voice yelled back.