Chapter 19 - Publicity

I AM SO SORRY.

I REALLY DON'T HAVE AN EXCUSE TO WHY I CAN'T UPDATE SINCE IT'S SUMMER HERE.

ANYWAY... I REALLY MADE THIS CHAPTER EXRA SPECIAL SO THAT I COULD GET BACK IN YOUR GOOD SIDE ;)

________________________________________________________

CHAPTER 19

PUBLICITY

Harry's POV

I was seven years old when Gemma first taught me how to bake. The result of my first try was a burning sensation in my hands. Mom didn't let me in the kitchen for a while but because of my perfect puppy dog eyes, she finally agreed. Ever since then, I have been a pro at cooking-not that I brag about it or anything.

I guess that must be the reason why I'm actually not burning our Amy and Lizzie's condominium. If Zayn would be the one cooking now, it would be a disaster. I guess I am proud to say that I, Harry Styles, am cooking breakfast while in my boxers-inside an apartment which is owned by two heiresses by the way.

"Hmmm. I could get used to this" I turned around to see my girlfriend leaning on the wall wearing nothing but boxers and my t-shirt. Before some people ask anything, no. We didn't do anything.

You see, after casually professing our undying love for each other, Elizabeth was getting sleepy and I, for one, did not want to sleep on the sand. I'm too scared to have sand up in my trousers. I decided to take her home. Being the gentleman that I am, I was supposed to drive back to my flat with the boys. Being the badass girl that she is, she asked me to stay, hence, the sleeping in my shirt.

"Don't be so comfortable with that fact" I smirked at her, resuming in flipping the pancakes on the pan.

I immediately froze when she crept up behind me and encircled her arms on my waist, "Well then I'd better make the most of it"

That did it. I flipped the pancake on one plate and turned around so that I could crash my lips with hers. If she was surprised, then she definitely hid it well. She only responded eagerly to my kisses and wrapped her arms around my neck. I took the opportunity to wrap my own arms on her waist and lift her up so that she is seated on the counter.

Unfortunately, we needed air to breathe. She giggled against my lips. "How cliché is this? It's like our first make out session"

I growled playfully at her, "God, I love your giggles"

She sighed as if this thought bothered her, "I don't giggle"

"Sure you do"

"Whatever" I would have continued kissing her if it wasn't for Amy and Niall continuously bickering about the idea of a cook for breakfast. I could hear them arriving inside the kitchen but I have yet to move from my and Lizzie's compromising position.