Chapter 4-I need to find her!

HERE'S CHAPTER 4 GUYS :D SO YOU GUYS KNOW THAT I ATTEND A PRIVATE SCHOOL RIGHT?WELL SCHOOL HAS A LOT OF EXPECTATIONS. I HOPE YOU GUYS DON'T MIND THAT I MIGHT NOT BE ALWAYS ABLE TO EDIT AND RUN OVER SOME THINGS. HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE MY STORY THOUGH... ENJOY! XXXxxx

___________________________________________________________

Harry's POV

"And you did not get her number?" I heard Zayn ask once again while I was pacing back and forth inside our current condominium.

"Bloody hell! No! I didn't" I exclaimed, outraged. How did I not get her number? Oh yeah! We were in the middle of a stampede. I knew we shouldn't have taken off our masks!

He placed his hands up in surrender and hid behind Liam, "Why do you care anyway?"

I stopped dead in my tracks. Why did I care? She was obviously hot. She had a quirky attitude. Why did I care? A clicking sound went over my head. "Because she was a challenge" I felt like congratulating myself because I have found the perfect reason. I could practically hear a thousand spectators screaming that I, Harry Styles, am the most brilliant person in the planet.

I felt a poke at the back of my head and saw Louis smirking at me. "So you are throwing a tantrum just because she is a challenge?"

I grinned. "Yeah"

Another poke in my head. This time it was from Niall, "You are unbelievable"

I glared at him and grabbed a pack of cheetos from the dining table. "Here's some cheetos, Nialler. Why don't you sit over there and let me do the talking?" I didn't mean to be rude but I was such in a bad mood.

His eyes lit up when he saw the pack, "Cheetos!!! I will sit anywhere you like, Haz" He quickly opened the pack and sat on one of the bean bag chairs.

Laughter erupted inside the room, excluding myself. "I need to find her" I growled.

A hand went up on my shoulder, "You'll find her, mate. I'm sure." I heard boo bear say to me.

"Thanks, boo bear" I smiled at him. At least someone supported me.

"Come on lads, we need to sleep. You three have school tomorrow" Liam announced.

I groaned. Not another day inside that school. "Remind me again why you two don't have to go to school wih us?"

Boobear grinned and playfully slapped Niall in the stomach, making Nialler groan. "Because, my four-nippled friend, We. Are. Responsible"

I rolled my eyes and laughed when Liam slapped Boobear's head. "You're just old, Lou"

Louis screamed and ran around the room. Thank God these walls were soundproof! "That's because Peter Pan forgot to pick me up on the way to Neverland!!!"

Liam grabbed Louis’ shirt to stop Louis from screaming. “Don’t worry mate. I’m sure Woody would be able to give him a message”