Chapter 7 - Deal

HEY GUYS! I KNOW IT HAS BEEN LIKE A MONTH SINCE I LAST UPDATED. SO SORRY! I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO WRITE SINCE I AM WRITING ANOTHER STORY... HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THIS CHAPTER THOUGH :D

==> PICTURE OF AMY ON THE SIDE

__________________________________________________________

CHAPTER 7

DEAL

Lizzie’s POV

        I don’t know how long I sat there, gaping at the blonde boy in front of me. How can anyone eat that much? He was easily devouring each slice of pizza he could find as soon as he finished one. Maybe Katie was right, getting to know these boys would really be worth it. Oh My God. Did I just think that Katie might be right? My mind must be going crazy. Shaking my head, I grab one of the Hawaiian flavored pizzas and take a bite. We are entirely lucky that the high security of this school allowed pizza delivered inside its campus. I chewed the pizza slowly, trying hard not to think about everything that has been happening lately.

        I already asked Amy if she wanted to move in with me in my new condominium and she giddily told me she wants to but she has to ask her dad if she could. I wasn’t worried. He would say yes since I know that one of our investments in their company is one of the highest. If our investment will be removed, they might as well say goodbye to their business. I know it’s cruel, but, my dad has a very persuasive mouth and he can easily tell the other entrepreneurs to back their investments off. That’s one of the perks of having a world renowned business.

        I wondered if Jasmine is happy in her arts school. She must be. She has been talking about that school since we became friends and she got over her shyness. I know it’s selfish for me to still want to learn and study theatre arts and producing, but these are the things that I really want to pursue in life. I could easily see myself gathering new talents and having to produce their albums if they become successful. Sadly, that dream is far gone.

“Liz? Yo! Bitch!” Amy’s voice echoed inside my head and I looked at all of them, completely lost.

“What?” I asked.

Amy snickered, “You have been looking at an empty space for the past five minutes so I’m pretty sure that the pizza inside your mouth melted already because of the acid inside your mouth”

I shook my head lightly and glared at Amy playfully before chewing the rest of the pizza in my mouth and swallowing loudly, “So what were we talking about?”

“America’s government” Amy replied.

What?! That’s completely peculiar. “Um. Okay?”

For a while, they all stared each other before bursting in a serious laughing fit. I buried my face in my hands shamefully before laughing along with them. Maybe I’m not myself today since I didn’t get the joke at first. That’s usually Jasmine. “You guys are horrible!” I playfully screamed.

“You fell for it, love” Harry said softly and placed his hand above mine then giving it a gentle squeeze. I paused in mid-laugh. I never thought that he would have such soft hands. I frowned as he removed his hand from mine to grab another slice of pizza. Without his hands in mine, my hand almost feels cold.