Chapter 18 - What Are We?

CHAPTER 18

WHAT ARE WE?

Lizzie’s POV

     I’m breathless. That’s the only thing I thought of as Harry kissed me in front of the crowd. His hot breath was practically filling everything inside of me as I struggled to kiss him back because of his dominant aggressiveness. What has gotten into him? His hand trailed down my back in a soft caress, making me moan softly on the spot. Shit! That’s embarrassing! I gently tugged on the soft curls at the back of his head, pulling him impossibly closer to me. I want this. I want this so much.

     Slowly, he bit my bottom lip and pulled away. I took a step back from him to try and regain my composure.

     “What was that for?” I panted, knowing very well that I was kissing him for a long time.

     He shrugged, “Just because” His husky voice sent totally unwanted butterflies fluttering inside my stomach.

     I rolled my eyes, “You did that on purpose, Styles”

     He grabbed my hand and crashed myself on his stone hard chest. Okay. Ow. “Maybe I did” His lips were practically grazing mine. “Want to get out of here?” He inquired, raising one eyebrow in question.

     Do I want to maybe ruin my reputation by going out with One Direction’s biggest flirt? I couldn’t trust my mouth to speak since I know that it will only comment about a Harry’s over inflated ego and how a zombie would most likely be the one going out with him instead of me. So, to give him my answer… I just nodded. He quickly smirked and intertwined my fingers with his. The noises that emerged definitely did not go unnoticed by me.

     “So where are you guys headed to?” Niall asked. He was probably wiggling his eyebrows under his mask. I mentally rolled my eyes.

     “Somewhere” Harry simply stated and started tugging on my hands to signal me to start walking.

     I barely had time to high five with Amy and hear her say, “Finally” before Harry had us out of the building. As soon as we stepped outside, flashes erupted and questions were raised. Why wouldn’t the paps take this opportunity to take a picture of the Adams Regency Hotels future owner and the One Direction’s resident flirt go out of a club—holding hands I might add.

     “Elizabeth! Why are you with Harry Styles?” Uhm. Because we just had a huge make out session inside the club?

     “Are you two together?” That’s also what I’m trying to find out.

     “I heard Jeremy Williams is inside. What is your current status with him?” Dude! Do you not see me holding hands with Harry Styles?

     “Just ignore them” Harry whispered in my ear.

     I smiled and just said, “I have a lot of sarcastic comments going on inside my head right now”

     He smirked, “I can tell”

     “Ms. Adams!” I turned around to see Stan walking towards me and Harry.

     “Hey Stan” I smiled up at him. Damn. He’s tall.

     “Are you ready to go home?” He asked me.

     Harry suddenly brought his palm out clicked his tongue, “Change of plans. I’m going to drive her home”

     Stand began to protest, “But—!”