Chapter 16 - I'll Do Anything

HEY GUYS! THIS IS MY VALENTINE'S DAY GIFT FOR ALL OF YOU SO THERE WILL BE NO DEDICATIONS FOR THIS CHAPTER BECAUSE IT IS DEDICATED TO ALL OF MY FOLLOWERS :) I LOVE YOU GUYS SOOO MUCH! XXxxx

__________________________________________________________

CHAPTER 16

I’LL DO ANYTHING

      “So I heard that you had a panic attack yesterday” A husky voice asked behind me, making turn around to meet a pair of blue eyes.

     “What are you doing here?” I asked, gesturing to the huge auditorium in front of me.

     My ex-bestfriend shrugged and placed his hands inside his pockets. “Amy was looking for you. I got worried so I went to the first place I could think of”

     I raised both of my eyebrows in question as he jogged up the stairs, “Which is the auditorium?”

     He chuckled as he finally reached the final step. “I always knew you had a thing for large, indoor, soundproof rooms”

     This time, it was my turn to laugh as I traced the smooth surface of the grand piano in front of me. “I always knew you were a stalker, Jeremy”

     He held his hands up in mock defense, “Damn! You caught me” AH! Now I see why he became my friend. We’re both sarcastic.

     He was now standing in front of me and I could practically list the things that changed.

1)  He’s hotter.

2)  He’s built.

3)  He could totally rock a v-neck shirt without looking like a douche.

4)  He has this more genuine smile that makes people trust him (Thank God he changed from that arrogant smirk since middle school).

5)  He’s like a foot taller than me now so I have to look up at him like a dwarf.

“I missed you, Princess” He suddenly whispered as he wrapped his arms around me.

     For once, I did not argue with his physical contact. I just think that he deserves a hug since I have been practically ignoring him these past few days. I breathed in his familiar scent. I suddenly realized…I miss him. Not in the touchy-touchy-kissy-kissy kind of way but in an I-was-a-bitch-to-him-and-he’s-still-kind-to-me kind of way. I wrapped my arms around his neck to bring him closer.

     “Been too long, PC?” I asked, making his chest vibrate from laughter. PC was an acronym for the word: Prince Charming. Those were our nicknames for each other ever since elementary school. Somehow, we’re still used to the whole damn thing.

     He pulled away, resting his hands on my waist. “It really has”

     After a few moments, I decided to break the never ending silence by slapping his chest lightly and pulling away from him, “Well come on hotshot! The silence is beginning to feel too awkward”

     He groaned, “And here I was thinking that you could handle awkwardness in every situation”

     I placed an arm on my chest, feigning hurt. “I thought you knew me, PC”

     He grinned and placed an arm around my shoulder. “Play something for me will you, Princess?” He nodded at the piano at the side.

     I grinned and pulled him towards the chair, making me squeeze right next to him. “Play it with me?” I asked him.