Chapter 9 - Sleepover Part 2: Meet The Family?

HELLO MY LOVELY BADASS READERS! I AM SO SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO UPDATE FOR SOOO LONG!  THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO SOMEONE WHO IS AWESOME!  SHE IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE WRITERS ON WATTPAD.

(BY THE WAY... THERE'S A PICTURE OF THE DINING TABLE ON THE EXTERNAL LINK)

ANYWAY... HERE'S PART 2 OF THE SPEEPOVER

____________________________________________

CHAPTER 9

SLEEPOVER PART 2: DINNER W/ THE ADAMS FAMILY

Lizzie’s POV

        As soon as the boys step foot inside our guest house, their jaws dropped open. As if it was on cue, I rolled my eyes and kept on walking forward. It’s not my fault that the first time Mandy watched Princess Diaries 2, she kept on insisting to turn our guest house into a playground like the one where they slide and stuff.Needless to say, Katie and Seth agreed with her so our guest house looked like the exact replica of Genovia’s castle—not really. Just the slide part.

        “Whoa” One of the boys exclaimed. I think his name was…Liam?

        “Are we on Princess Diaries?” This time, I knew the one who asked that was definitely Zayn.

From the corner of my eyes, I saw Amy smirk knowingly. “You might as well be. Welcome to the world of the Adams Family” I resisted the urge to smack her in the head. It’s not my fault that my family is weird—the good kind.

        “This. Is. Awesome” I heard Harry exclaim.

        I turned around to face all of them and grin wildly, “Alright guys! Make yourself at home”

        “Seriously?” I had to laugh at Niall’s surprised face.

        “Seriously”

        “AWESOME!” This time, he didn’t bother to talk and he just raved the bowl of marshmallows in the table of goodies.

        “By the way, Lizzie, Amy, These are Louis and Liam” Zayn said, pointing at the two boys standing in front of me and Amy. Okay… so maybe I was wrong to think that Louis was Liam. In my defense, it is not my fault that Katie decided to make me uninterested with them. Katie had a way of doing that a lot.

        “Nice you meet you” I grinned at them and held out my hand for a handshake—which they completely ignored it since Louis swallowed me in a huge hug. I ignored the part where I can’t breathe and hugged him back. After he pulled back he went directly to Amy and hugged her making Amy giggle. He must be a hugger. I’m really starting to warm up with these boys.

        “Sorry about Louis. He’s a bit energetic” Liam mumbled an apology as he hugged me. I may not know them well enough but I can see that Liam is the most responsible of all.

        “LET’S PLAY CHUBBY BUNNY!” Louis suddenly screamed making me and Amy double in laughter. We quickly followed the boys in the table of treats and started to get a handful of marshmallows.

        “Can’t. Eat. Anymore!” Louis was on the floor while trying to swallow the fifteen marshmallows on his mouth. I tried to cover my laughter because I’m afraid I might choke on the seven marshmallows on my mouth.

        “How could you fit twenty-five in your mouth, Niall?!” Amy groaned, holding her stomach. She has always been the winner in chubby bunny when it comes to me, Jasmine, Lynn, Monica and her. She must have a hard time to accept that she has been beaten by Niall Horan.