Chapter 3- Do you know who I am?

I watched Three Musketeers and then I saw this scene with Logan Lerman where he asks, 'Do you know who I am?' That's kind of my inspiration in this chapter. I love Logan Lerman so much it hurts. He is like one of the fittest guys in the entire world! (Including One Direction, of course)

Anyway, Enjoy ;)

____________________________________________________________

CHAPTER 3

DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?

Harry’s POV

     This is it. I was going to walk up to her. I saw her leaning against the bar, obviously flirting with the bartender. Maybe she's just trying to get a free drink, Hazz. I leaned lazily beside her, attempting to catch her attention. It did.

Step 1, done. She looked at me with a confused look on her face. She was obviously considering running away and never look for me again. She is so going to be wrong at the end of the night.

“Did it hurt?” Step 2, activate. This was going to be fun.

I saw her wrinkle her nose “What?”

I smirked, “When you fell from heaven”

To my surprise, she burst out laughing. Laughing! Not giggling! All those dancing must have made her mental! Girls usually fall for those cheesy pick-up lines, especially if it was said with a British accent. When she finally composed herself, she smirked at me and said, “More like rose up from hell”

“Badass, are we?” I challenged, trying to salvage what was lost.

“You have no idea” She replied breathlessly while taking a sip from her drink.

Step 2 is seriously not working. It seems that the pick-up lines cannot work on her. She seems as sarcastic as Chandler Bing from F.R.I.E.N.D.S. “We could change that”

She looked at me weirdly for a second before pointing her drink at me, “Name yourself, Britt”

Britt? Nobody’s called me that before. “The name’s Styles, love. Harry Styles” I tried sounding like James Bond. Hopefully she gets it.

She looked at me with a blank expression. Epic. Fail. At least I told her my name, “Wait, you’re from that boy band, are you?”

Wow, she sounds sooo impressed, Styles. “Uhhh…” I honestly did not know what to say. Nice move!

She started to laugh out loud, “I was just kidding. I know One Direction”

I breathed a sigh of relief and moved closer to her. Let the games begin. “You must be a fan”

She laughed and I could practically feel her breath, “That’s an understatement. My sister is the one who actually loves you”

This was more of an invitation for me so I moved closer. “Well, why don’t we talk about her sometime?”