Chapter 6 - Burn!

I KNOW THAT I PROMISED A TRAILER AND THAT I WAS SUPPOSED TO BE UPDATING EVERY WEEK. SO SORRY GUYS! I HAD A BAD CASE OF WRITERS BLOCK AND THE TRAILER THAT I WAS MAKING CAN'T BE SAVED IN MY COMPUTER. SUCKS! I HATE IT SO MUCH! ANYWAY, HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY THIS NEW CHAPTER. :)

__________________________________________________________

CHAPTER 6

BURN!

Harry’s POV                                                        

        “Lads, we just met THE Elizabeth Adams” Niall stated as soon as she left the classroom. I didn’t bother replying to him since I was still wondering how on Earth THE Elizabeth Adams could remind me of the girl I met at Number Zone the other night. I am so confused right now that even Niall’s bickering on how her friend was really pretty left my thoughts.

“My favorite part was when she told Harry off” I heard Zayn’s voice announce.

I snapped out of my thoughts and punched his shoulders a little playfully. “Shut up, lad. You sound like Dora”

His face showed the perfect look of horror, “I. Do. Not!”

I just smirked at him and walked out of the classroom with Nialler explaining to him how my response was just full of sarcasm. Somehow, my thoughts turned back to my meeting with Lizzie Adams. I refuse to call her Elizabeth inside my head.

* * * 

“Come on Zayn! Stop looking on the damn mirror! We’ll be late” Niall argued with him. It was actually his fault since he was the one who suggested we go to the loo before we arrive in the room assigned for our first period. I watched quietly as Niall tried to swat Zayn’s hands from his hair and received a few slaps from Zayn. I shook my head in amusement. Big. Mistake. Nialler.

        My mind drifted back to the girl I met at Number Zone. She could be hard to find with all these other brunettes—the girl in Number Zone was a brunette—hanging on my every word. Seriously, when did modesty ever leave the dictionary? They were practically eye shagging me the whole time since we arrived inside the university. Not that I didn’t mind. It was for my own leverage. Ugh! How could it get so frustrating that every time my thoughts invade my body, all I could think about was that girl? I could not like her. I really couldn’t. I tried to convince myself that I just want one thing and that I could just leave and move on to another girl.

“Haz? Harry!” Niall’s Irish accent echoed inside the loo.

“What?” I asked.

He tugged on my hand and pulled me out of the loo, “Come on! We’re going to be late!”

Great. Personally, I am not a fan of my arm being ripped from my body because of all the pulling. “Whoa! Slow down, mate!”

After a few minutes of pulling, my arm was finally ready to come off. Thankfully, we reached the front door of the closed classroom.

“You knock” Niall told Zayn, pointing at the wooden door which contained a lot of education. Note the sarcasm.

“No you knock” Zayn shook his head.

“No you”

“No you!”

“I told you first”

“Second does not make any difference, Niall” Zayn rolled his eyes.