Chapter 20 - Dinner Gone Wild

HEY GUYS! THIS STORY IS COMING TO AN END SOON! *SNIFFS* I HOPE THAT YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER AND CAN TOTALLY SEE WHAT AN ASS LUKE IS. HAPPY READING! Xx

____________________________________________________

CHAPTER 20

DINNER GONE WILD

Lizzie’s POV

     “Hola!” I greeted as Mandy opened the door. I made the impression of opening my arms wide while holding a wine bottle. From the corner of my eyes, I could see Harry shaking his head in disbelief. I don’t care. If he’s going to date me, he should probably be used to my crazy antics.

     “Hey Liz” Mandy squealed as she hugged the living daylights out of me. She has always been one enthusiastic hugger.

     “God! I miss you!” I exclaimed while hugging her back. The wine that I was holding was passed to my boyfriend who was looking with amusement at the display in front of him.

     “Well come in! Someone might be videotaping this super sappy moment” Was Mandy’s reply as she ushered me and Harry inside. You can guess what happens next. She attacked Harry. Harry, being the not-paying-attention idiot that he is, was not ready for it since the wine almost fell out of his hands. Good thing he’s not that clumsy as Stacey. Speaking of that clumsy girl…

     “Oh my God. Stop hogging my boyfriend!” I cried at Mandy sarcastically.

     She just laughed at me and let go of Harry—who, by the way, was already wheezing. “Riiiiiiight. I almost forgot. He’s your boyfriend now.”

     I rolled my eyes, “Where’s Stacey?”

     She pointed in the direction of the entertainment room. “She’s watching F.R.I.E.N.D.S with Seth and Katie”

     I kissed her cheek and muttered a soft thank you before grabbing Harry’s hand and dragging him inside the entertainment room. “Come on! There’s someone I really want you to meet”

     The entertainment room was not far from the foyer. It consisted mostly of our stacks of movies and video games. Oh! Did I mention the fact that it has a popcorn machine and a fridge full of sweets and sodas so that you can focus on watching a movie on the 64 inches flat screen television?

     I ignored Harry’s loud protests as I carefully opened the door. I immediately saw a flash of light brown hair sitting on the large sofa cuddling with my brother. I almost burst out laughing at how comfortable they looked on each other. Why won’t they just admit that they like each other?

     “Is that Seth’s girlfriend?” Harry whispered.

     “You’ll find out soon enough” I whispered back and patted his chest while giving him a chaste kiss on the lips. Soon enough, I sprang into action as I imitated Chandler’s ex-girlfriend, Janice, from F.R.I.E.N.D.S. “Oh. My. God. Stacey Steele! Is that you?!”

     Soon enough I could see her familiar blue eyes looking at me. “Elizabeth Adams!” She grinned and sprang up from the couch. I could only count a second before she collided with me. Gosh! I’m going to need my bones checked up soon. Nonetheless, I hugged her back tightly. I haven’t seen her for a couple of months because of my stupid busy schedule. It’s only rational that we hug each other because of the reunion.

     “Um. Can I have my bestfriend back please?” My brother’s annoying voice interrupted our wonderful moment.

     “Not until you get your wits in place and ask her to be your girlfriend” I sarcastically replied but complied nonetheless.