Jungkook shook his head as Taehyung tightened the cuffs. The older lightly tapping each one to make sure Jungkook was okay with how tight they were before proceeding. "No, they aren't custom."

Taehyung hummed again. "Ah. I expected more. How much did you pay for them? Forty?" 

Jungkook shook his head. "More..." He mumbled. 

"More? More than fifty?" Taehyung asked as he gently pushed Jungkook back on the bed. Tugging at the younger's shirt, getting permission to remove the article of clothing before attaching Jungkook's cuffs to the bed. "Even more than sixty? What about seventy?"

Jungkook shook his head, this time for a different reason. "Between fifty and sixty."

Taehyung nodded. "Also I'm assuming the safe words are the same as the ones you use in your books?"

Jungkook nodded. "Yeah, I'd prefer it."

"Can you tell me what they are again, to make sure we're on the same page?" Taehyung asked with a soft smile toward the restricted younger.

"Green means everything is fine. Yellow means slow down, wait, or change something small. Red means stop. Orange means everything is physically fine but I could need a break mentally. Pink means that we stop all activities because something could be a trigger to trauma. Blue means there is a medical emergency and we call 911." Jungkook explained. (Traffic light system 2.0 it's pretty common in my smut books)

Taehyung smiled as he gave Jungkook a quick kiss. "Just making sure. Such a good boy." He said connecting his lips to Jungkook's neck, smirking against his skin as he felt Jungkook squirm underneath him. Leaving a fresh hickey before he pulled away. "Let's see what else you have in here." He said opening the shoebox again.

Jungkook pulled at the cuffs, attempting to peek at what Taehyung found interesting. The older pulling out a long black cloth.

A blindfold.

"I know you write about blindfolds a lot. It doesn't surprise me that you have one." Taehyung told as he tied the cloth securely over Jungkook's eyes. "Naughty bunny."

Jungkook bit his lip at the new name. He thought he would be the one in charge tonight, punishing Taehyung for making him miss him so much, for not telling him about the kiss scene, and for not taking that offer to film for longer in LA. But the older had different plans, which Jungkook wasn't objecting to. 

Jungkook let out a small moan at the feeling of the cold air hitting his cock when Taehyung removed his pants. He waited eagerly for Taehyung's next move, his lips forming a frown when he felt nothing. "Tae?" He called out.

"I'm still here baby." Taehyung hummed as Jungkook felt the bed dip. Taehyung smirked as Jungkook's back arched off the mattress, his lips parted as a quiet moan escaped, running his hand along the younger's thighs. 

Taehyung massaged the tip of Jungkook's cock with his thumb. Slipping the cock ring he found in Jungkook's box all the way down the younger's length. 

"Tae... What are you using..." Jungkook wearily asked. 

"A cock ring," Taehyung told back as he slowly ran his fingers up and down the younger's cock. Jungkook swallowed the lump in his throat. Taehyung working his hand up and down, increasing the speed as time progressed.