Epilogue Part 1 | Picnic Party!

Uraraka's Pov.

  They sat there for a few long minutes before she pulled away. She didn't exactly want to, but she still had plans.

  "The girls wanted me to meet them in that meadow, so you want to come with me?" Uraraka asked.

  "I don't want to intrude..." Deku made up an excuse.

  Uraraka grabbed his hand.

  "Let's go already!" Uraraka started running and Deku followed her.

  It was nice... there wasn't anywhere else in the world she wanted to be, and all the weight was lifted off her back.

  They reached the place where Mina invited her.

  "Congratulations!" everyone yelled and Sero shot confetti tape out of his arms.

  Uraraka felt confusion and shock jolt through her.

  'What's going on?'

  "You finally know each other's feelings! This is actually great!" Mina put her arms around their shoulders with a big smiled.

  Uraraka turned red, and Deku was blushing too.

  They made eye contact but then looked away from each other.

  "Yeah, that's right," Deku nodded his head, "Our feelings got across to each other."

  "Great! Then enjoy our celebration of you guys being together!" Mina let go of them.

  "We're not official-" Deku was cut off.

  "If you break Ochaco's heart then I will murder you in my sleep," Mina told him.

  "Wait, in your sleep?" he was kind of confused...

  "You heard me right," she clarified.

  "Er... Okay..?" Deku held his hands up.

  "Have a good time and stop by Todoroki for a snow cone!" Mina smiled like she never talked about murder at all.

  "Come on," Uraraka beckoned Deku over to Todoroki, and he followed.

  "Could I have two snow cones?" Uraraka asked.

  Todoroki was sitting on a picnic blanket.

  "Here," Todoroki handed her two plain snow cones.

  "Er... do you have flavors?" Uraraka wondered aloud.

  "No," Todoroki responded.

  "Luckily I got some," Toru handed Uraraka cotton candy and Deku got green apple.

  "Thanks Toru," Uraraka smiled at her and put the flavoring in her snow cone and setting the flavoring beside Todoroki, who was eating plain ice.

  Deku finished adding his flavor and set the bottle next to hers.

  Uraraka ate some. It definitely tasted like cotton candy! It tasted good.

  She got a spoonful of Deku's snow cone and ate it. It tasted good too.

  "Hey! Why are you always stealing my food?" Deku asked.

  "I don't know," Uraraka shrugged, stealing another bite.

  Deku got some of hers in a spoonful and ate hers.

  Uraraka tried to reach for more, but Deku held it out of her reach.