Chapter 64 | What just Happened?

Uraraka's Pov.

  'You can do this!'

  "So um..." Uraraka pushed her index fingers together.

  "What is it?" Deku tilted his head in a questioning way.

  "Basically," she looked back at the girls, "the other girls and I have to do something... that... only girls can do?"

  "What is it exactly?" he looked even more confused.

  "It's..."Uraraka thought about it as fast as she could for a second, "A special girl talk that we absolutely need to discuss, but in private without any interruptions."

  'I'm not lying, we are going to be talking...'

  "And why do I need to know about this?" Deku somehow managed to look more confused.

  "We need someone to... make sure that no one follows us and listens into our conversation," Uraraka lied.

  "Okay," Deku nodded, "But clearly you're lying, so can you tell me the real reason later?"

  'Oh no...'

  "Um... Well... You see... Maybe," Uraraka pushed her pointer together again.

  They walked over to the rest of the girls.

  "Okay, whatever you're planning... I'll help..." Deku sighed skeptically. 

  "Thank you," Mina smiled, "This way!"

  Mina pushed him to a spot probably not too far off from the hot spring.

  "Could you stay here and make sure no one comes this way?" Uraraka asked when they nudged her again.

  "Yeah, sure," Deku responded.

  "Thank you," they all thanked him at the same time.

  "No problem," Deku's face flushed a little.

  They kind of just left him standing there...

  'Sorry Deku...'

  They arrived at the hot spring.

  It was actually really nice! It was big enough to fit everyone and it actually was secluded, behind a bunch of trees and bushes.

  Uraraka felt the water first, only the tip of her finger. After all, what if it wasn't safe and it was too hot for a bath?

  Actually, it was nice. It was a little warmer than what she would normally use, but she didn't care about that right now. All she wanted was to take a bath...

  Uraraka watched as everyone else stepped in first, and then she started to step in the warm water.

  It was so nice and warm! Uraraka smiled and fully submerged her body except for her head. The feeling was great! She was so glad that they had this opportunity!

  'I still kind of feel bad that I left Deku there...'

  Soon, the water turned this pink color.

  "What happened?" Uraraka asked.

  "Bath bombs," Momo told her, and created one out of her arm. It began fizzing immediately, and the water around it exploded with color.

  "Wow!" they all had stars in their eyes.

  "I like to practice making these a lot so I can get the scent just right," Momo smiled.

  Momo made something else with her quirk.

  "Here," she handed them out, "It's soap."

  "Thank you," everyone but Momo said in unison.

  After they cleaned themselves, they started talking a little, and a little bit later, they started hearing voices other than their own.

  "Hurry! Get dressed!" Mina whisper yelled.

Deku's Pov.

  'Okay... What now?'

  The girls had just told him to stay there and make sure no one goes where they are, but he wasn't exactly sure why...

  'Uraraka said she might tell me later, so I'll just have to wait for now...'

  He took a moment to appreciate how beautiful the area around him was. Deku sat at the base of a tree.

  The trees were most likely oak or maple trees, but he couldn't really tell. But even so, the trees were really pretty. There was a light breeze drifting through the forest, it was refreshing, but not too cold. He could hear the morning birds chirping their beautiful songs. Deku could smell the light scent of dew on the grass, but also something else... maybe a spa?

  When did he close his eyes? Well, anyway he opened them. What smelled really nice though..?

  It was weird, but probably something he shouldn't mess with.

  After a little while longer, he heard some foot steps.

  "Do you think the girls went this way?" Ojiro asked.

  "I thought I saw them go this way, earlier," Deku heard Todoroki sigh, "With Midoriya..."

  "Why do you think they brought him over here?" Kaminari wondered, "Do you think..."

  "No, please erase the dirty thoughts from your mind," Tokoyami jumped in.

  "Hi guys," Deku greeted them when they got closer.

  "Where are the girls, where did you put them!?" Kaminari started shaking him.

  "I... don't... know... what... you're talking about!" Deku spoke between shakes.

  Kaminari stopped shaking him for a minute when Todoroki put a hand on his shoulder.

  "Then where are they?" Todoroki looked at him in the eye. It was kind of scary... Though his stony face didn't say it, his eyes showed all his worry and annoyance with maybe a twinge of anger.

  "They wanted to talk together without interruptions..." Deku rubbed the back of his head, "was the reason they gave me to stay here to make sure no one interrupted their talk. But..."

  "But what?" Ojiro questioned.

  "I could tell they were lying," Deku sighed, "Uraraka told me that she might tell me the real reason later."

  "Hmm, that's a little strange," Tokoyami commented.

  Soon, the girls burst out of where they came from.

  'Why is their hair soaking wet?'

  All of them were dripping water, but why? What were they doing?

  Deku had the feeling that they weren't just talking to each other.

  "Where were you?" Ojiro questioned Hagakure.

  "We were... talking,"  Hagakure lied.

  "You're soaking wet, do you need to sit near the fire?" Todoroki asked Yaoyorozu.

  "No, I'm okay," Yaoyorozu responded.

  "Come on, we should head back to the campsite," Tokoyami looked at Tsu.

  Tsu nodded and started walking back with him.

  "I mean..." Kaminari trailed off, not knowing what to say.

  "Nothing to say to me?" Jiro sighed, a seeming a little disappointed, "Let's just go already, you idiot."

  The rest of them walked back, leaving Deku and Uraraka alone. Wait, Ashido was still there. She smirked at them and then left.

  Deku and Uraraka blushed.

  "We should head back too," Deku held out a hand for her, and she grabbed it without hesitation.