Chapter 91 | The List

Uraraka Pov.

  "So what's next?" Uraraka asked.

  "Let's-" Toru was cut off.

   "Sorry Toru, but she really needs to sort out her Midoriya problem," Mina cut her off.

  "I was just about to say that. Truth or dare can wait," Toru nodded.

  "I'm glad we're on the same page," Mina smiled at her before turning back to Uraraka, "So where were you planning to confess, what were you planning to wear, what time, and anything else that's important that you think you should say."

  "Um... Er..." Uraraka was surprised at the amount of questions, but she really didn't have an answer for any of them... "I didn't really think about any of that..."

  "Okay, one of the most romantic spots here is under the cherry blossom tree," Toru told her, "Is that a good place for you?"

  "Yeah! It sounds great!" Uraraka smiled at her friends. She was really happy that they decided to help her! Though... they probably would've forced this either way... "I think I'll probably just wear my uniform though because I was thinking after school I could invite them there."

  "Reasonable, ribbit," Tsu nodded, "but what if you asked him yourself?"

  "What do you mean by that?" Uraraka asked.

  "Say something like "How would you tell a person that you like them?", ribbit," Tsu suggested.

  "I'll text him..." Uraraka picked up her phone and sent the message.

  "Okay, now we-" Mina was cut off by the buzz of her phone, "That was fast!"

  "I don't know! I've never confess my feelings to anyone... I'm trying to work on the same thing as you and was right about to ask you though... I just... cant get it or them out of my head... I can't sleep and I can only think that there's over a thousand ways to do it, but I can barely think of one!" Uraraka read out loud and felt her feelings sink.

  "He... has a crush on someone..." Uraraka sighed. Who was it on?

  "Okay, we'll go with our original plan then,"  Momo said, and everyone nodded.

  "So what time are you going to confess to him?" Mina had a sly look on her face.

  "I'm not telling you because you're going to spy on me," Uraraka told her.

  "You make a good point," Toru nodded, "Anything else?"

  "I don't know what to say..." Uraraka admitted.

  "Say something that would mean a lot to him and you, even if it's cheesy. Don't tell us what you're going to say though," Jiro mumbled.

  "That's... really good advice, thanks Jiro!" Uraraka was surprised that she was going to say anything.

  "And now that we've sorted that out, it's time for truth or dare," Mina smiled.

  "Truth or dare, Uraraka?" asked Mina.

  "Dare," Uraraka answered.

  "Could you make us some popcorn? I'm kinda hungry," Mina had kind of an embarrassed grin.

  "Sure," Uraraka stood up.

  "Choose to truth or dare someone before you go though," Mina suggested.

  "Truth or dare Jiro?" Uraraka asked.

  "Dare..." Jiro muttered.

  "Knock on your crush's door and then leave a small object behind that's yours, tell me who it is when I get back! Bye!" Uraraka started walking out of the room.

Deku's Pov.

  'I guess I'll get up now...'

  It was really early, but he had nothing better to do...

  He got out of bed and got ready before leaving his dorm room.

  'I'll go eat something and then start my work out rountine...'

  He walked down the hall to find Mineta stuck up in a net.

  'I'll just ignore him until later...'

  Deku walked down the stairs to the common area.

  He spotted a familiar brunette with her back turned to him and watching something microwave.

  'It's Uraraka! What is she doing up this early? Right... she's not supposed to sleep...'

  He walked over to say hi.

  Deku put his hand on her shoulder.

  "Hi U-" Deku was cut off.

  She helped and then turned around with fear in her eyes.

  Deku remover his hand from her shoulder.

  It looked like she calmed down when she realized it was him.

  "Oh... it's just you Deku..." Uraraka sighed and leaned against the kitchen counter top.

  "Are you okay?" Deku asked her.

  "I-I'm f-" Uraraka was cut off.

  "Please don't lie to me, Uraraka, I want you to tell me the truth," Deku put his hands on her shoulders.

  "T-The truth is..." Uraraka started crying, "I-I'm scared Deku! I don't want to die, I want to stay here with everyone!"

  She hugged him.

  He hugged back.

  "You'll make it through this, you're strong," Deku told her.

  "But I can't sleep! When I do end up falling asleep Villain Deku will get me!" Uraraka cried.

  "We'll find a way, I promise, you'll make it through this," Deku hugged her tighter.

  "Thank you, Deku," Uraraka gave him a sad smile and pulled away.

  "Anyway, did you ever consider making a list of-" Deku stopped himself when she nodded.

  "I already did two of them," Uraraka told him, "but I need to make more of the list."

  "What did you do so far?" Deku asked.

  "Er..." her face turned red, "I'll tell you one of them. We played a prank."

  "Who's "we"?" Deku asked.

  "Mina, Toru, Momo, Tsu and Jiro," Uraraka explained.

  "What did you do?" Deku wondered aloud.

  'This is probably why Mineta is stuck in a trap...'

  "We set up a trap in front of Mineta's dorm room, and then banged on his door with a book so we didn't have to touch it. After running away around the corner, Mineta opened the door and stepped onto the net and got stuck there, where we left him," Uraraka told the story.

  "I thought so," Deku nodded.

  "What do you mean?" Uraraka questioned.

  "I saw Mineta stuck in the net. I didn't help him though," Deku said. 

  The microwave beeped.

  "See you a school," Uraraka took her popcorn out of the microwave and started to walk away.

  She stopped walking and turned around.

  "Thanks for being here for me. And thanks for the mochi," Uraraka smiled at him before turning to walk away again.

  'Thank you, Uraraka.'