Chapter 18 | Worried

Deku's Pov.

  Once he had told the principal about what happened, they decided to tell more pros. If they had a slim chance at capturing Warp Gate and Tomura Shigaraki, then they had to take it.

  They arrested Toga and everyone in class 1-A was really confused as they watched.

  "What are you doing!?" she shouted as they cuffed her, "Please help Izuku!"

  This hurt for him to see because she really did appear to look like Uraraka

  Some of them asked the girls what was going on, but they just pointed to Deku as their head's drooped down with sadness.

  Soon everyone was crowding Deku.

  "What are they doing to Uraraka?"

  "Did you do this? Why?"

  "Why was she calling you by your first name, huh!? Answer us Midoriya!" Mineta and Kaminari started shaking him.

  "Please tell us what happened!"

  "Answer us you-" there was a sudden short beep when Kacchan was about to curse, "Nerd!"

  "What the-" another one rang out, "Is happening!?"

  "Sorry, that's added in to keep cursing out of the story," Kirishima patted his shoulder.

    A bunch of beeping rang out and everyone was covering their ears.

  "Please stop," Deku told him.

  A few more beeps rang out, and then he stopped.

  "Fine, but not for you, you-"he stopped himself, "never mind, just tell us what happened!"

  Deku sighed and lead them all to the couches.

  Everyone had a concerned face except for the girls who just displayed sadness.

  "That wasn't Uraraka..." he told them slowly.

  "But she looked just like her!" someone yelled.

  "Yeah!"

  Deku held his hand up for everyone to stop talking.

  "That was Himiko Toga," he explained is a slow, soft voice.

  "You're still lucky you got a girl to call you by your first name..." he heard Mineta mutter.

  "What was that, ribbit?" Tsu threatened.

  "No! Nothing!" he chuckled awkwardly, looking at a certain part of her.

   Slap!

  "Well, anyway, how did you find out Midoriya?" Kirishima asked.

  "Yesterday, she asked to use the restroom and I followed her and-"

  "You followed her into the bathroom!?" Kaminari and Mineta started shaking him again.

  "No I didn't!" Deku tried to get him to stop.

  Mineta and Kaminari stopped, but looked at him suspiciously.

  "She didn't go to the bathroom at all, she went in the complete opposite direction and met Tomura Shigarai and Warp Gate in a room I didn't really recognize, and Ur-Uraraka was there and she was tied up and on the floor. She-She had cuts and bruises all over," his voice cracked when he was talking about Uraraka.

  "Hmm, are you sure you didn't follow her into the girl's restrooms?" Mineta asked suspiciously.

  "No! Like I said, I did not!" he waved his hands in front of his face.

  "You said that you didn't recognize the room..." Kaminari squinted his eyes at him.

  "Do you think a restroom would have bookcases and tables to study at?" Deku tried.

  "We don't know Midoriya," they started shaking him once again.

  "The restroom does not have bookcases, ribbit!"she slapped both of them, "I feel like I should say I should have expected better from you, ribbit, but I really don't."

Uraraka's Pov.

  'I wish that Deku were here,' she thought, 'but what if he got hurt?'

  Uraraka almost hoped he didn't come to rescue her, what if Deku got hurt because she wasn't careful?

  She sighed without opening her eyes. She would just have to sit here, and endure the cuts and scratches they did to get her blood and keep surviving. That was the way to go. The only way to go.

  'For Deku,' she thought and then blushed, 'and my other friends and family!'

  She sighed again. Why did it hurt more for Deku to be apart from her than the scratches and bruises on her body? It didn't make any sense... Physical pain didn't hurt as much as this...

  Uraraka would do or give anything to get back to Deku... 'No.' she told herself. There was no way she could get to him, and the only other way would be for someone to rescue her, and then they would get hurt because she wasn't keeping her guard up...

  It felt like her heart was being pierced with a weapon, but there wasn't... How can emotional pain hurt so much? 'Mom... Dad... Mina... Momo... Toru... Tsu... Jiro... Iida... Deku!' Loneliness swelled through her at the thought of all her good memories with her closest friends and family. 

  'I just need to survive... and then I'll think of something eventually... Right?'

  She could hear the faint sounds of laughter and clinking of glass objects in the background.

  'Am I in... some kind of bar?'

  'Of course... their first hideout was a bar, so they chose another one to run back to if things go bad for them.'

  Uraraka opened her eyes to look around where she was. There were bottles stacked everywhere on the walls and floor, everywhere there was a spot.

  'I'm in a pantry!'

  What was this information good for? If she ever escaped then she might be able to tell someone, but even if anyone saved her, they would probably know about something like this already because this would most likely be the location she was rescued at.

  'Useless...'

  Then something caught her attention.

  She could see a chair. Uraraka could feel eyes watching her... But the person watching her wasn't sitting in the chair... It made her uncomfortable, someone's eyes on her. She really never liked people staring, even though she knew that being a hero includes everyone watching her.

  Uraraka sighed silently. She would just have to keep waiting and keep her mind racing. She wasn't a Deku, but maybe she could think her way out.

____________________________________

Author's note: Sorry I didn't post in a little while... Guess I'm too wrapped up in anime I'm watching.  But anyway, I couldn't have made it to 3K without you guys! Thank you so much!