Chapter 77 | Craving Funnel Cakes for Breakfast

Deku's Pov.

  'This isn't the real Uraraka... right? This is just a dream...'

  She acted so much like the real Uraraka though...

  They came across a clearing... and almost magically... a picnic basket on top of a blanket?

  Both of them walked over to it really confused.

  Deku sat down and opened it, revealing all his and Uraraka's favorite foods.

  "Weird..." Deku thought aloud, but moved so that Uraraka could sit next to him.

  He dug through the picnic basket and found mochi, though it seemed like it would be melted, he opened it and they were still frozen. Deku ate one, and they tasted good! Or so he thought... he was in a dream and nothing was real.

  Uraraka ate one too, and then another. And then another. That was when he pulled the mochi container away.

  "Aww..." Uraraka pouted.

  She managed to grab another one somehow, and that was when he stood up and took a step back and Uraraka started chasing him around the little meadow.

  Uraraka caught up to him and ate the last mochi...

  He sighed, but still smiled.

  When did she costume change? Now she was wearing a long, yellow dress that was off the shoulders.

  Hmm, that was a little strange.

  Uraraka seemed to notice that she was wearing a dress too and examined picked up the skirt.

  "When did I put a dress on?" she wondered out loud.

  "No clue..." Deku shrugged.

  Well anyway, let's go see what else is in the magic picnic basket!

  They walked back and found some funnel cakes! They had a lot of powdered sugar, and they looked delicious!

  Deku ate one, and smiled, it really was good!

  Uraraka ate one too, but while she was eating it, she dug in the picnic basket to find some whipped cream!

  "Can I have some?" Deku asked her.

  "Sure," Uraraka opened it and squirted some into her mouth before handing it to him. He put some of the funnel cake and then some in his mouth too.

  Deku licked the whipped cream off his lips and continued to eat his funnel cake.

  He really liked this dream...

  A few foods later, Uraraka hugged him and said, "I wish this would never end..."

  Deku smiled, "Me too..."

  That was when his eyes blinked open. He was hugging Uraraka in real life too.

  She was awake too, he realized it about a minute later and pulled away, blushing.

  "How did you sleep?" Deku asked her. He felt bad that he just had a great dream, and she might've had another nightmare...

  "Actually..." Uraraka smiled, "It was a dream..."

  She blushed, and it was growing darker and darker.

  "I mean, at first it was a little chaotic, but it was fine at the end," Uraraka smiled bigger, but more dazed, as if she were off daydreaming.

  'Her dream must've been just as good as mine.'

  Deku smiled at her, happy that she didn't have a nightmare this time.

Uraraka's Pov.

  She hugged Deku, "I wish this would never end..."

  Deku smiled at her, "Me too..."

  But that was when she woke up! And right after saying that she didn't want it to end...

  She sighed, but she was hugging Deku in real life... Wait, she was cuddling him in real life!?

  Uraraka pulled away at the same time he did, blushing.

  "How did you sleep?" Deku asked her.

  "Actually... It was a dream..." Uraraka smiled.

  She imagined the picnic at the end... it was right out of a fairy tale...

  "At first it was a little chaotic... but it was fine at the end..." the word "fine" didn't really describe how wonderful it was though...

  Deku smiled at her.

  "I'll go get changed in the bathroom," Uraraka told him.

  "Okay, I'll get changed out here," Deku nodded.

  She took her things into the bathroom and got changed. After, she did the hygienic things she needed to do before knocking and saying, "Can I come out now?"

  "Yeah," Deku responded, and she pushed the door open.

 Deku went in the bathroom to brush his teeth, and she waited for him at the door so that they could go to the building that they would eat at.

  Her stomach rumbled.

  'Wait a minute... did we eat dinner yesterday?"' 

  Deku came over to the door and they walked to the building they were going to eat at.

  "Do you think they'll have funnel cake there?" Uraraka wondered out loud. They were about half way to the building, and she was fantasizing what she might be able to eat while she was there.

  "For breakfast?" Deku looked at her.

  "I don't know... After that dream I had, I've just been craving deserts," Uraraka smiled.

  "Well, they might not have funnel cake, but there's probably going to be pancakes, waffles, eggs, and sausages," Deku thought aloud, "Or something like that."

  "True," Uraraka nodded.

  'I kind of wish there will be desserts...'

  "Anyway, what do you want to do after breakfast?" Deku asked.

  "I kind of wanted to go fishing if they have it, but I do want to go on a hike some time," Uraraka told him.

  "Hmm, okay," Deku nodded, then started rambling, "Fishing is best in the morning or at night though, so we should do that right after breakfast or wait until night. Hiking might be best in the morning, but then we might be stuck in the heat, but afternoon is definitely a no so maybe we can just go a little late into the afternoon and make sure we aren't stuck somewhere during the day..."

  'I'll let him think for a little while... He's probably better at planning then I am...'

  Deku looked at her again, "Oh... sorry... I started rambling didn't I..."

  "You did, but that's okay," Uraraka smiled at him cheerfully.

  They got to the building where they were going to eat, and Deku held the door open for her.

  'I wonder what food they're going to have... I really hope that they have funnel cake still though!'