Chapter 82 | What!?

Deku's Pov.

  "I guess that if you're the real Deku..." Uraraka tried, "I'll tell you when we wake up..."

  "What do you want the signal to be?" Deku asked her.

  'I hope that this is actually happening, or else I'm going to look like a fool when we wake up...'

  "Lock pinkies with me," Uraraka told him, "Because if this is real, then it's a pinky promise."

  "Okay," Deku nodded.

  She hugged him, and it made him blush. That was when that world faded away.

  His eyes blinked open, and he pulled away from Uraraka when he realized that they were cuddling.

  They both sat up at the same time.

  That was when Deku took Uraraka's hand, blushing a lot, and locked his pinky with hers.

  Uraraka looked like her soul jumped out of her skin.

  "You- It- That was real!?" Uraraka stood up quickly.

  Deku felt surprise jolt through him, even though he was the one that suggested it.

  "So that did actually happen, and none of that was a dream..." Deku rubbed the back of his head.

  "Why are you so surprised?!" Uraraka looked at him, "You were the one to suggest it!"

  "Well..." Deku started awkwardly, "I thought I would just make a fool of myself..."

  "Is that why you wanted funnel cake for breakfast yesterday?" they both said at the same time, and then they started laughing.

  "I guess that the dream did that..." Deku sighed, "I usually don't eat too much sugar..."

  "I don't like Villain Deku..." Uraraka pushed her index fingers together.

  "Good thing that it'll never happen, and I didn't like him either..." Deku rubbed the back of his head.

  "We should keep this to ourselves though," Deku told her.

  "Yeah..." Uraraka nodded her head in agreement.

  After getting dressed, they headed toward the building with food.

  "How much of last night's dream did you see?" Uraraka asked reluctantly.

  "Well, you and Villain Deku were winning prizes, but you guys kept disappearing into the crowd," Deku told her.

  "I can't believe I fell for that act again..." Uraraka sighed.

  "It was probably really convincing," Deku reassured her, "But..."

  He was about to say something like, "But in real life, I didn't realize right away that Toga was pretending to be you," but stopped himself, that was probably traumatic, he couldn't bring that up!

  " "But..."?" Uraraka wanted him to continue.

  "Nothing..." Deku trailed off guiltily.

  "Just say it," Uraraka pressed.

  "No-" Deku was cut off.

  "Just say it," she looked a little annoyed.

"Well... I was going to say that this kind of happened in real life for me because Toga was pretending to be you, and I didn't notice right away either, just that something was off," Deku told her.