Chapter 63 | The Girls are Planning

Uraraka's Pov.

  Morning light woke Uraraka up. She blinked her eyes open.

  Uraraka and Deku were still cuddling from yesterday. She blushed a little bit, but she felt safe where she was.

  Unfortunately, she knew that she had to wake up at some point.

  Not wanting to wake up the sleeping Cinnamon Roll, she slipped away as quietly as she could.

  "Good morning," Mina greeted her, "I trust you slept well."

  Her friend laughed a little bit.

  "Yeah," Uraraka played dumb, "Why do you ask?"

  "After we didn't give Midoriya a blanket, we sent him to cuddle you," Mina giggled.

  "What?" Uraraka tried to act surprised, but failed miserably.

  "So you knew about that," Mina smirked even more, "And he did cuddle you."

  "Well I- No!" Uraraka tried to cover it up.

  "You can thank me later," Mina put her hand on her friend's shoulder, "But I have something to discuss with you and the rest of the girls."

  Mina pulled her over to where the other females were. But she didn't stop there. The acid quirked  girl dragged all the other girls into the undergrowth.

  "Okay, do you know why I dragged you all over here?" she questioned them.

  "No, ribbit," Tsu sighed.

  "Can I go back now?" Jiro asked.

  "It's because we haven't bathed since at least Monday," she looked around and then cupped her hands around her mouth (to whisper) in case they were being followed.

  "I don't really care, can I go now?" Jiro asked again.

  "Fine, but don't tell anyone where we are, or that this conversation ever happened,"  Mina requested.

  "I'll be right back, ribbit," Tsu started walking away, "I sense perverted-ness."

  Jiro nodded and then left too.

  "I suggest we take a bath in a little hot spring, a spot that I found and it's a little more secluded than the rest of the everything," Mina went on.

  "But what if someone finds us?" Uraraka questioned.

  "Well, since Jiro doesn't want to come with us, we could ask if she wants to guard the area," she replied.

  Suddenly, as if on cue, Jiro and Tsu came back.

  "Actually, I want to come with you..." she sighed.

  "I convinced her while we were slapping Kaminari and Mineta, ribbit," Tsu nodded.

  "Okay, but then who will guard us?" Momo asked, and then crossed her arms over her chest.

  Jiro probably caught on, and she nodded silently.

  "We could take turns, ribbit," Tsu suggested.

  "But if we're gone too long, then the others will know something's up," Toru argued.

  "We could just try to be quick," Jiro said.

  "But then we don't know if someone will come..." they all sighed.

  "Asking one of the others is out of the question," Mina told them, and they all nodded.