Chapter 8 | Truth or Dare

Deku's Pov.

  I sprayed Uraraka and she attempted to spray me back with her water gun, but I rolled away and instead it hit Ojiro, who tried to get her back, but ended up splashing Hagakure somehow. The day went on like that until everyone was into the water gun fight and having a good time.

  While everyone was still soaking each other with the water guns, the sky started to darken in the distance.

  No one really noticed until they heard thunder booming in the clouds. They saw the black clouds light up with lightning. Wind swirled around them faster than before.

  Before it got close enough to soak them, Ashido yelled, "Everyone inside!"

  They all ran inside, where luckily they all placed the bags that had all their clothes. Unfortunately for Kirishima, he left his bag outside, but at least it was water proof. Maybe everything inside it wouldn't be completely soaked? He ran out and got it but was drenched in water when he came back.

  Ashido asked her parents, and they said that anyone who who wanted to stay for the night could if their parents allowed it.

  Everyone called their parents and most of them could stay including his mom. Those included Tsu, Uraraka, Momo, Hagakure, Jiro, Ojiro, Kirishima, Sero, Todoroki, and Tokoyami.

  Lightning flashed and thunder boomed. They didn't have a clue when the storm would let up.

  All of us checked their phones, but saw that it would only disperse tomorrow.

  They were all stuck.  

  After they all changed into dry clothes,they just talked for a while.

  "Lets play truth or dare!" Ashido suggested.

  "Yay!" 

  "That's a good way to keep us busy."

  "Okay, ribbit."

  "Let's do it."

  "Sure..." 

  "Oh, all right."

  "Yes!"

  "Yeah."

  "O-Okay."

  "Fine..."

  Tokoyami just nodded from standing in a shadow.

  "We can all go to my room!" Ashido told them.

  "B-But isn't that invading your privacy?" Ojiro's face was frozen.

  "Yeah..." Tokoyami agreed with Ojiro.

  "I-I agree with them..." Deku backed them up.

  "Fine, okay," Ashido rolled her eyes, "We can go to a room in the basement."

  "That sounds better," Todoroki spoke.

  Ashido's mom handed them all blankets and pillows for them to use and they all headed downstairs.

  They started by sitting in a circle with a bottle in the middle. The spin would determine who would ask the truth or dare.

  The bottle spun and landed on Ashido.

  "Truth or dare, Momo," she asked Yaoyorozu.

  "Hmm, dare," Yoayorozu decided.

  "I dare you to create a broom and then whack your crush with it while all our eyes are closed," Ashido narrowed it down specifically. 'She must know who her crush is.'