Chapter 42 | Beginning of The Zoo Time

Uraraka's Pov.

  Deku and Uraraka walked out of their sleeping area.

  Everyone else was playing Twister.

  "Glad we avoided that one..." Deku whispered to her.

  "Yeah..." she agreed.

  They walked up to Momo.

  "Momo, do you think we could go ahead to the zoo right now?" Uraraka asked her.

  "Sure, but I don't think Tokoyami is done building the surprise yet..." she trailed off.

  "Oh, so that was where Tokoyami went," Deku commented.

  "Tsu was really worried," Uraraka told her.

  "Of course she was," Momo went down to a whisper, "she has a crush on him."

  'SHIP!'

  "Oh my god!" she squeaked.

  "Aw, that's cute," Deku muttered.

  "But anyway, don't tell Mina or else the same thing that happened to you will happen to her," Momo ordered them.

  "Okay," they promised at the same time.

  They blushed.

  "Here, take this," Momo gave them pretend money with herself on the front of them.

  "What is it for?" Deku asked as he accepted his stack.

  'I wonder...'

  "You'll see, but don't blow it all off before getting food," she suggested to them.

  "Well, alright then, see you later Momo!" Uraraka waved before she and Deku walked away.

  'I can't wait!'

  They got to the building and walked inside together.

  "Maybe we can start over the zoo again," she thought, "except we won't take pictures in front of the animals and plants that we already took a picture in front of.

  They came across a tent, it looked almost like a little gift shop...

  "This wasn't here before..." Deku noticed.

  "That's because I just set them up this morning," a voice came from behind.

  It was Tokoyami.

  "There you are! Tsu was getting worried," Uraraka told him. She could see he blushed a little bit, "And anyway, what do you mean?"

  "Yaoyorozu paid me again for me to do this..." he explained, "I built little stalls and gift shops everywhere along the zoo."

  "Cool!" the pair exclaimed in unison.

  "And I'm guessing we pay with these?" Deku held out the Momo-bills. She was still working on the name...

  "Probably, anyway, see you guys later," Tokoyami waved goodbye.

  They waved back.

  "Do you want to go in the gift shop for a little bit first?" we don't have to buy anything right away, and anyway," Deku told her, "there might be different things in different stalls."

   "Sure!" Uraraka pumped her right arm in the air.

  They went under the striped tarp overhead and looked to see what was there.